Topic: Training Practice on Bike Trainer

Posted on: 8th Apr 2015 4:58 AM    Quote and Reply

Hi Everyone,

I am quite new to such magnetic equipment. It seems to be rather/quite noisy at around 60Km/H. Is there a general 60Km/H speed limit for such equipment, and a higher resistance need to be applied/selected? Both Minoura and Elite brands seems to be the same.

Many thanks.
Regular Forumer
6,192 posts
Forum Rep: 42

Singapore
Posted on: 8th Apr 2015 4:08 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi,

You can hit 60kmph?!!! Wow! That's really fast on a bike trainer. I can't even hit 40. Well done man

I'm using Cycleops Supermagneto. Quite quiet

Sorry not much help

Regular Forumer
11 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 8th Apr 2015 8:36 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by rbc1891: Hi Everyone,

I am quite new to such magnetic equipment. It seems to be rather/quite noisy at around 60Km/H. Is there a general 60Km/H speed limit for such equipment, and a higher resistance need to be applied/selected? Both Minoura and Elite brands seems to be the same.

Many thanks."

Does anybody else smell anything along the lines of  chewed grass, digested in quadruple bovine stomachs then deposited in steaming, stinking, fly ridden piles in grassy fields in the countryside?

Unless he's using an electric bike on his trainer

Regular Forumer
2,625 posts
Forum Rep: 234

Posted on: 8th Apr 2015 9:09 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by hamim:

Hi,

You can hit 60kmph?!!! Wow! That's really fast on a bike trainer. I can't even hit 40. Well done man

I'm using Cycleops Supermagneto. Quite quiet

Sorry not much help

"

I believe sooner or later many of us will arrive here doing intervals. Little body weight and wind ressistance. LOL.

Regular Forumer
6,192 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 9th Apr 2015 4:35 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Zappadeedoohdah:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by rbc1891: Hi Everyone,

Many thanks."

Does anybody else smell anything along the lines of  chewed grass, digested in quadruple bovine stomachs then deposited in steaming, stinking, fly ridden piles in grassy fields in the countryside?

Unless he's using an electric bike on his trainer"

LOL. Can we believe that you do not play with bike trainer(turbo) when it rains outside?

Regular Forumer
6,192 posts

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings