Topic: Please Help! : Wd-40 Bike

Posted on: 23rd Nov 2013 8:52 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by nolight:
Bike specific stuff is often an excuse to charge a premium. It's like calling fuel Ferrari-specific fuel."
+1.

Regular Forumer
6,196 posts
Forum Rep: 44

Singapore
Posted on: 23rd Nov 2013 8:55 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by WD_40Bike:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by nolight:
Bike specific stuff is often an excuse to charge a premium. It's like calling fuel Ferrari-specific fuel."

Its a niche market so I think for price wise they are currently set by the market leaders. I agree with your observation but have to say this is sort of like human perception i guess? Just like if you buy a cherry qq and you buy a ferrari, the treatment to the car is definitely different. I wouldnt say all products are worth every penny they are paid for, but definitely there are great products out there which charge higher prices and are worth while to get it "
+1. Its about using what is more appropriate. Someone driving a Ferrari here could be more busy with the brake pedal than another with the accelerator, while driving a QQ. Both can be happy people.

Regular Forumer
6,196 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 2nd Mar 2017 4:05 PM    Quote and Reply

Hey Guys!

So after 4 long years, I could safely say that WD 40 Bike will be lauching in a few months time. Although right now I only have ONE set of samples of the full range of products. Interested parties/group can dm me to arrange for a free trial of the products! 

For more info do visit http://wd40.asia/products/wd-40-bike 

Cheers!

Regular Forumer
15 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Singapore
Posted on: 30th Sep 2019 4:03 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by WD_40Bike: Hey Guys!

So after 4 long years, I could safely say that WD 40 Bike will be lauching in a few months time. Although right now I only have ONE set of samples of the full range of products. Interested parties/group can dm me to arrange for a free trial of the products! 

For more info do visit http://wd40.asia/products/wd-40-bike 

Cheers!"
Hope we are all invited sooner. Thanks.

Regular Forumer
6,196 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 11th Jan 2020 3:34 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi,what is the outcomes so far?

Freshie Forumer
3 posts
Forum Rep: 0