Topic: Anyone wants Subsidized Wisdom Tooth Extraction?

Posted on: 3rd Jan 2009 8:00 AM    Quote and Reply

Hi all, my friend's a student in the NUH (national university hospital) dentistry faculty is looking for someone who requires wisdom tooth extraction under local anasthesia, i.e. the procedure will be a mini surgery.

The surgery will NOT be done by the student, but by the teacher, who is a professional dentist and likely to be either a professor or a/prof.

This procedure would cost $500-$1000+ or even more when done by commercial dental surgeons. The estimated cost of doing this in NUH as mentioned above would be ~$100-$200.

However, not all wisdom tooth cases will qualify for this procedure. Im not too sure what is the criteria, but generally, the tooth must be either un-eruputed or partially erupted, and must be causing a hell lot of pain.

Call me at 92210451 if you have any questions, and I'l get you through to her. There's only 1 slot, so hurry!

Cheers!

** This is a non-commercial post, me and my friend does not earn a single cent through this procedure
Regular Forumer
73 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 3rd Jan 2009 8:42 AM    Quote and Reply

Monstersaurous, I got my colleague Sharel Tan to give you a call. By the way is your friend the same one as you've posted here ago? If yes please send her my warm regards. - Eric

Regular Forumer
3,733 posts

Posted on: 4th Jan 2009 9:51 AM    Quote and Reply

O yes she's the same dental student Eric. I'l be waiting for her call!

Regular Forumer
73 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 4th Jan 2009 4:01 PM    Quote and Reply

And tell her my left side which I wanted her to work on previously is still pending for her to set up her own dental clinic after she graduate for her to fix on.... haha!

Regular Forumer
3,733 posts

Login to see your Forum Rankings