Topic: Almost S$ 6K for 2 hours with a high-priced prostitute

Posted on: 14th Mar 2008 5:27 PM    Quote and Reply

wow kinky milf-gy for Maskie

I'll bring the film crew. Full pre and post production interviews and director's cut with all the bloopers. Then sell it to peeps like Private or Vivid .....theme, location and cast all very novel in the stale pr0n ind.-- Confirmed award winning piece in the next Adult Entertainment Expo. They might even start a new sub-genre of milf vids becos of Maskie.

Are we in biz?

http://bikes-bikes-bikes.blogspot.sg/
Regular Forumer
4,863 posts
Forum Rep: 2

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 14th Mar 2008 5:28 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by crankster:

Quote:
"Formerly posted by madtunas: Pay peanuts, you'll get monkeys.................................6K for 2hours, the QC for the girls must be tip top. If you are filthy rich and got NRFM, why not? Life's short play hard. "

no no the $20-30K budget...sure top drawer milfs

"

LOL. I think you made a valid point there. But still prefer the hit and run concept, no need to worry about overhead cost, sundry expenses and the most dreaded "bao bei, wo xiang mai LV, rolex blah blah blah...............

Regular Forumer
82 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 14th Mar 2008 5:42 PM    Quote and Reply

A WHOLE LORONG??!!! wow. LETS DO IT!

I wanna do something big for my birthday.  

Regular Forumer
330 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 14th Mar 2008 5:46 PM    Quote and Reply

2 vying male leads.....anymore??

Online resume submission starts now. 

http://bikes-bikes-bikes.blogspot.sg/
Regular Forumer
4,863 posts
Forum Rep: 2

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 14th Mar 2008 10:43 PM    Quote and Reply

ooooooh steam until nose bled just thinking about it... but who will do the job of a whore-ticulturist to QC for milfs for polarglitch & moi? Who is financing this whole book the whole lorong of milfs? we got crankster witnessing the impending trainwreck onto polarglitch and me and also anvil being the in charge of the videoing and marketing of the film.... let's have Annabelle Cheong to host and be a commentator on the whole thing then?! Might as well do it with some local stylings...

Regular Forumer
3,280 posts

Posted on: 15th Mar 2008 12:38 AM    Quote and Reply

Latest news:  For that lorong of MILF's...  there should be something written in invisible ink over the left hiney...  "Eddison Chen was here"

Regular Forumer
1,719 posts
Forum Rep: 3

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 15th Mar 2008 2:20 PM    Quote and Reply

hmmm.. There is no fixed or recommended price for intangibles..... its just our perception that a pros should be cheaper than 30 an hour. Maybe she carried for the governor drugs?

Regular Forumer
2,590 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Riding:
Posted on: 15th Mar 2008 4:48 PM    Quote and Reply

what is your question?
where sex is concerned, you pay how much you think the girl (or guy) is worth? and what you think you can afford...
end of story..

'yuffy'
695 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 15th Mar 2008 8:51 PM    Quote and Reply

mmmm i can chip in some part of the financing.. esp the medical check up of the milfs first.

Regular Forumer
330 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 16th Mar 2008 4:55 AM    Quote and Reply

you guys are getting dirty yea?

Regular Forumer
488 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Login to see your Forum Rankings