Topic: Almost S$ 6K for 2 hours with a high-priced prostitute

Posted on: 14th Mar 2008 11:04 AM    Quote and Reply

2 hours for S$ 6K was charged by a high-priced prostitute. I'm sure they have higher price because it will never end?  How is this justified? 

Looking at the Singapore hooker scene; the highest a girl could charge at Geylang now seems like peanuts when compared to Kristen.   

Home > Free > Story

March 14, 2008

High-priced prostitute identified

NEW YORK - THE high-priced prostitute at the centre of the Eliot Spitzer sex scandal emerged from the shadows yesterday.

The brunette - identified in federal court papers as 'Kristen', a callgirl for the Emperors Club VIP agency - was revealed to be Ashley Alexandra Dupre, 22, the New York Times reported.

'I just don't want to be thought of as a monster,' Ms Dupre, an aspiring R'n'B singer from a broken home in New Jersey, was quoted as telling the newspaper.

'This has been a very difficult time. It is complicated.'

On her page on MySpace, a social networking site, Ms Dupre - who was born Ashley Youmans - describes herself as coming from a 'broken home' in New Jersey.

She also admits to having used drugs, been abused, and been 'broke and homeless'.

But before the Spitzer scandal broke, at least, she had clearly grown a lot happier with her life, writing: 'I live in New York and am on top of the world.

'Been here since 2004 and I love this city, I love my life here. But, my path has not been easy.'

Ms Dupre, who has not been charged, declined to comment on her relationship with Mr Spitzer.

However, the New York Times, which spoke to her over the telephone, said she could be a witness in the case against the Emperors Club VIP, the prostitution racket at the centre of the scandal.

Mr Spitzer is alleged to have been the Client 9 named in a criminal complaint filed by prosecutors last week.

The complaint suggested that Client 9 had used Emperors Club VIP's services before and detailed how he arranged to have 'Kristen' brought from New York to Washington for US$4,300 (S$5,900) for about two hours.

AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE

Regular Forumer
3,280 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Posted on: 14th Mar 2008 11:18 AM    Quote and Reply

2 hours for S$ 6k... could have been spent on a tricked out italian roadie which would have given the owner years and years of cycling pleasure

Regular Forumer
723 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 14th Mar 2008 11:38 AM    Quote and Reply

6k.... 2 hours.... I can get my skydiving license for that amount.

Regular Forumer
330 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 14th Mar 2008 11:51 AM    Quote and Reply

i might as well buy my dream downhill bike!!! hahaha... 

Regular Forumer
361 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 14th Mar 2008 1:25 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by free2move:

2 hours for S$ 6k... could have been spent on a tricked out italian roadie which would have given the owner years and years of cycling pleasure

"

Maybe that's what she's saving up for  

Senior Forumer
134 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 14th Mar 2008 2:18 PM    Quote and Reply

Hmm....

According to local market rates, he has paid an inflated amount for normal quality pleasure.

Let me quote an example.

An "ang pai" will cost SGD$150 to SGD$200 for a 45 mins session. To have 2 hours, lets round up the figure to SGD$500 for 2 hours session of pleasure.

He could have 12 sessions of local quality for that amount he paid!

Inflation............

Senior Forumer
62 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 14th Mar 2008 2:19 PM    Quote and Reply

20-30K a month... i'm.. jealous.... to a certain extent... that's like 1/3 of my annual starting pay..

Regular Forumer
330 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 14th Mar 2008 4:17 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Shrek:

Let me quote an example.

An "ang pai" will cost SGD$150 to SGD$200 for a 45 mins session. To have 2 hours, lets round up the figure to SGD$500 for 2 hours session of pleasure.

He could have 12 sessions of local quality for that amount he paid!

"

For me, I might as well have the wholedozen sessions at ONE go! 

As you all know, for me; it's gonna be All Milfs!

And I might get half price since they are milfs, then I'll have all the 2 dozens at one go.   

Why not?

Since he got such a generous hole dole allocated to splurge might as well go with a BIG bang? Try something different, you know. 

Not fullfilled? Extend his bang time with more $$$.

It's not like he needed the dole.... 

Regular Forumer
3,280 posts

Posted on: 14th Mar 2008 4:42 PM    Quote and Reply

mask... lets.. arrange for one... lol.

Regular Forumer
330 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 14th Mar 2008 4:58 PM    Quote and Reply

Pay peanuts, you'll get monkeys.................................6K for 2hours, the QC for the girls must be tip top. If you are filthy rich and got NRFM, why not? Life's short play hard.

Regular Forumer
82 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 14th Mar 2008 5:00 PM    Quote and Reply

Maskie ,the hooker in the scandal is in my topic weblink .Nothing much of a beauty in my eyes but bonkable of cos.

Regular Forumer
92 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings