Posted on: 15th Oct 2006 8:52 AM    Quote and Reply

so that i know i'm still functional.

Senior Forumer
3,662 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 15th Oct 2006 8:52 PM    Quote and Reply

I guess maybe it is the fact that the dick head is in constant rubbing against the spandex tights that triggered the erection.

Wear dark colored tights so that when you ejaculate, it won't be so obvious, did anyone of you out there ejaculated in your spandex tights?

Cheers

Regular Forumer
31 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 15th Oct 2006 8:57 PM    Quote and Reply

i think you really have a problem.

Senior Forumer
3,662 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Lor Sor Forumer
3,814 posts
Forum Rep: 2

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 16th Oct 2006 12:30 AM    Quote and Reply

Formerly posted by line7: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_castration[/QUOTE]

thats some nice info u got there line7. Din know there was such a drug that does that

Regular Forumer
358 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Singapore
Posted on: 16th Oct 2006 2:25 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by xALmoN: i think you really have a problem.
"

you're right. someone probably caught a shot of him along a Thomson ride:

Regular Forumer
1,579 posts

United States
Posted on: 5th Dec 2007 2:30 AM    Quote and Reply

WOW! Did you just cream your shorts for this topic, or do you do this often? I wouldnt mind trading pics. I too also get erections while cycling and have found that ejaculating is the only solution. If you dont want the cream to ooze through, just tuck a little more and use the pad.
;-)

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

United States
Posted on: 5th Dec 2007 10:57 AM    Quote and Reply

So simple no need to go until that extend.... How to prevent erection when wearing cycling spandex, right? Masturbate before every ride. You know, clean the pipes out before wearing tight fitting sexy cycling pants. If erection still persist during the ride then masturbate twice before every ride. The whole logic is to put the bugger to sleep first before the ride via masturbating. If erection still persist then maybe 3 times might be the charm. If erection still persist then keep masturbating until it is well taken care of. Have fun!

Regular Forumer
3,280 posts

Posted on: 5th Dec 2007 11:49 AM    Quote and Reply

Wa... like that your testosterone levels will be higher than Floyd Landis!

Too much sex
Lor Sor Forumer
480 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 5th Dec 2007 1:05 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Wild_Cat:
Wa... like that your testosterone levels will be higher than Floyd Landis!
"

Testosterone levels will be sure be higher as the body will have to keep on reproducing to replace the countless ejaculations losses hence got to keep masturbating for the seeds to be well dried up before every ride. Cannot stop. The moment masturbting stop the problem will come back. So it's either better to masturbate before every ride or just live with it during every ride.

This brings to mind the frantic masturbating scene by Ben Stiler from the movie "There's something about Mary". The idea works anyway. After he ejaculates, he went on the big date with Mary without a loaded gun (aka his male ego) and the date went on well without the thought/anxiety of wanting to bone Marying getting in the way during their date. Nice movie.

Regular Forumer
3,280 posts

Login to see your Forum Rankings