Topic: Gundam Seed Destiny CD

Posted on: 9th Nov 2005 11:42 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Tiny: pcss38, which model and grade of gundam are you looking for? "

I am looking at GW, GX, GS & GSD gundam, scale 1/144 HG.

Senior Forumer
148 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 11th Nov 2005 12:37 AM    Quote and Reply

My friend gets her gundams from Sunshine Plaza, the shop opposite the anime shop  I recommended you. She recommended WiredWolf forums if you want to know exactly where to get which gundam.

http://www.wiredwolf.com/index.php?i=forum

'Light Freak'
1,188 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 11th Nov 2005 4:21 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Tiny:

My friend gets her gundams from Sunshine Plaza, the shop opposite the anime shop  I recommended you. She recommended WiredWolf forums if you want to know exactly where to get which gundam.

http://www.wiredwolf.com/index.php?i=forum

"

Ok Tiny, thanks for the info

Senior Forumer
148 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 1st Apr 2007 9:56 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi, I'm looking for Phase 49 and 50 of Gundam Seed Mobile Suit (not Destiny). The set I saw had the last disc missing. I've gone to a few shops already but not been able to find Vol 4 of the series. Does anyone have the last 2 episodes I could borrow / rent? Or at least let me know which shop (name + location) I can get it from? Thanks. This is driving me nuts cos after watching 48 episodes, I wanna know what happened in the end ...

Go where you've not been to in life. Cycle.
lifecyclesg.blogspot.com
Senior Forumer
118 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 2nd Apr 2007 3:31 PM    Quote and Reply

hero wins lah. hahahaha sorry dude, cant help it. either that, they make you wait for another 50 episodes.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Lor Sor Forumer
2,269 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 8th Jun 2007 10:36 PM    Quote and Reply

hi, i have question about gundam seed figurines. they come in boxes. the outside of the box have the same pictures and the wording is Japanese. the inside of the box has different figurines. how do i know what's in the box without having to buy the box and ripping it open? i don't want to fork out money to end up getting the same figurines ... help!

lifecyclesg.blogspot.com
Senior Forumer
118 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 9th Jun 2007 1:37 AM    Quote and Reply

Erm..that's the whole idea. It's like a kind of lucky draw. You probably got to buy a whole carton, find out which ones are duplicates and sell those. Usually these kind of figurines have a joker in them, maybe a figurine not listed in the box cover or a transparent version.

'Light Freak'
1,188 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 9th Jun 2007 3:13 AM    Quote and Reply

Kevin, I can burn the last 2 episodes for you. But they're in jap with english subtitles. Drop me a msg if you still need it.

Like the wind.
Old Salt Forumer
335 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 9th Jun 2007 8:54 PM    Quote and Reply

Re the CD: it's ok, i managed to find the last 2 episodes.

Re the figurines: anyone willing to trade? i have 14 cm Lacus Clyne, want to trade for Lt Bajirule or Cpt Ramius or Cagalli (doesn't matter if they're a few cm difference in height). C'mon, make me a happy man ...

lifecyclesg.blogspot.com
Senior Forumer
118 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 15th Sep 2016 3:04 PM    Quote and Reply

I have explored so many gundam shops in singapore and one shop that I can tell in my long experience of being gundam enthusiast is this one called lukirmart, located at Ang Mo Kio Jubilee Square 1st floor. Unit no. #01-13. 5 mins walk from Amk mrt or Amk hub.
You can find more details of gundam kits that are cheaper than retail prices available at this store:

http://lukirmart.com/gundam-kits-singapore-ridiculously-cheaper-retail-price/

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings