Posted on: 6th Sep 2017 11:52 AM    Quote and Reply

I agree with Rao, Very good feedback

Freshie Forumer
9 posts
Forum Rep: 8

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 6th Sep 2017 6:45 PM    Quote and Reply

Good evening Participants! We are pleased to announce that the Leaderboard has been finalized! You will be receiving an email soon with your Rank!

Achievement winners will also be notified separately as well.

We understand that there is an ongoing dispute on the legitimacy of the Hour Record (Male) Achievement. Investigations are still ongoing and relevant parties will be contacted to provide a full account of their thoughts.

Also, we would like to thank participants for giving feedback on how certain aspects can be improved. We are always looking for ways to make these Challenges fun and engaging and all your feedback are greatly valued and appreciated. Do expect to see some changes in the upcoming Challenges!

To summarise, all Leaderboards are finalized with the lone exception of the Hour Record (Male) Achievement. Do expect to receive an email from us soon stating your Rank, and the Achievements you have won (if any)

'#TOGO1117 Admin'
17 posts
Forum Rep: 15

Singapore
Posted on: 7th Sep 2017 8:57 AM    Quote and Reply

Would like to ask how many winners will there be on the Hour Challenge, as many contestants in the top 10 are replicated entries.

Freshie Forumer
5 posts
Forum Rep: 12

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 7th Sep 2017 10:54 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi! Just wondering if a prize will be awarded not only for the crazy feats many of our cycling #togoslaves did while competing in the TOGO817 challenge, but for the instagram posts? Been flicking thru, and they are amazing and would be great if the contributors are recognised 📷😊

Freshie Forumer
7 posts
Forum Rep: 14

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 9th Sep 2017 1:25 AM    Quote and Reply

@sgayanami 1 winner for each gender!

@becstar we have The Influencer and The Artist achievement awards for these.. not slaves but #togoenthusiasts :P

'#TOGO1117 Admin'
17 posts
Forum Rep: 15

Singapore
Posted on: 9th Sep 2017 11:58 AM    Quote and Reply

didn't recieve any email with my rank =.=

pretty sure i RSVP on tuesday

Regular Forumer
49 posts
Forum Rep: 20

Riding:
Posted on: 20th Sep 2017 12:01 PM    Quote and Reply

i can't download my digital certificate. Any other alternatives to download it?

Freshie Forumer
1 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 17th Oct 2017 10:43 PM    Quote and Reply

Hello everyone! For those who cannot download the certificates, you have to post your testimony in order to get it. Cheers!

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Philippines
Posted on: 26th Oct 2017 2:48 PM    Quote and Reply

Hello admin #togo817... It is more than one month now since the completion of #817 event, until now, I still haven't received my jersey! What's going on? TQ

Freshie Forumer
2 posts

Malaysia
Posted on: 20th Nov 2017 7:25 PM    Quote and Reply

I have been waiting patiently for the quad lock for TOGO817. OUT OF STOCK FOR MORE THAN 2 MONTHS, it's getting a bit ridiculous to just wait and not get any more updates on the matter but seeing all the sales and promotions that are going on. Not very encouraging sign for us to carry on participating.

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings