Thread is Sticky Topic: #TOGO817 Team Finder

Posted on: 10th Jul 2017 11:18 AM    Quote and Reply

Introducing more Team Achievements for your collection! Team Chiongster, Saddle Sore, Hour Record, Twilight, Photosynthesis & Night Owls are up for grabs! Jio your kakis and form your team of minimum 5 members (regardless of gender) now!

There will only be ONE winning team (mixed gender) in each category this time, and only TOP 5 TEAMMATES (regardless of gender) will be counted as the winner. Split up your teams if you want more teammates to have a chance to compete!

Post below if you are looking for a team or if your team needs members!
'#TOGO517 Admin'
31 posts
Forum Rep: 21

Singapore
Posted on: 10th Jul 2017 2:42 PM    Quote and Reply

I am looking to join a cycling group mostly interest group no competition. Weekend cycling to make friends. If there is such group I am interested as I'm over 57yrs old. Cycling is to keep healthy. 
I live at woodlands area near Woodlands 11. 

If Togo parts form such a cycling group.  Contact me. Email elephant18@gmail.com"> elephant18@gmail.com 

Ty

Regards
Krishnan
Freshie Forumer
3 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Singapore
Posted on: 19th Apr 2018 7:02 AM    Quote and Reply

This site has helped me personally and helped me help others. I am so glad you decided that you need to pass it on because we all need it passed on Very interesting. Dell Customer Support is the only way to resolve your problems.

Thanks for your blog. Really wants to appreciate your work. I go through all points.

Freshie Forumer
1 posts
Forum Rep: 0

United Kingdom
Login to see your Forum Rankings