Topic: Online ordering @ CRC

Posted on: 8th Aug 2015 11:17 AM    Quote and Reply

hi all, 

need your help and question pls, does standard delivery when ordering @ crc is delivered right onto your doorstep? 
i purchased one item of crankset and its free delivery but im not sure wether how they do deliver it. 
this is what appeared on my status

shipping method : international post 
carrier : international post 

will this mean i should be the one to pick it up @ where? singpost??
any charges involve? 

pls help guys

thanks

Ride safe
Freshie Forumer
7 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Singapore
Posted on: 8th Aug 2015 11:37 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by fisher0729: hi all, 

need your help and question pls, does standard delivery when ordering @ crc is delivered right onto your doorstep? 
i purchased one item of crankset and its free delivery but im not sure wether how they do deliver it. 
this is what appeared on my status

shipping method : international post 
carrier : international post 

will this mean i should be the one to pick it up @ where? singpost??
any charges involve? 

pls help guys

thanks"

If the package does not fit my mailbox, my usual postman uncle will deliver to my door. Else standard delivery will be in your mailbox.

If no-one is at home, I will get a card asking me to pick it up from Singpost or POP station.

Have a safe & enjoyable ride!

Regular Forumer
720 posts
Forum Rep: 35

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 8th Aug 2015 11:56 AM    Quote and Reply

oh i see thanks a lot. so i guess no need to pay taxes singpost right? 

Ride safe
Freshie Forumer
7 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 8th Aug 2015 2:07 PM    Quote and Reply

if less than $400 no need, if 400 or more, keep your fingers crossed

Regular Forumer
871 posts
Forum Rep: 102

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 8th Aug 2015 11:00 PM    Quote and Reply

tks bro

Ride safe
Freshie Forumer
7 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 31st Aug 2015 6:53 PM    Quote and Reply

Hey all,

When ordering from overseas, most retailers will not cover the customers and duties to be paid on the purchased product(s). This then becomes a sure expense for someone sitting in Singapore and ordering from overseas.

What you pay for is product price & shipping (not including VAT as it is classified as an export order for the retailer). But please consider customers and duties to be paid for having the item into your home countries, depending on the country customs charges whihc may vary.

cheers!
SpeedOn5

SpeedOn5.com is an online retailer of top branded Cycling Accessories & Bike Parts, offering international shipping and low prices on many bicycle products such as tyres, bike frames, jersey, pedals, hydration bottles & bags, tools and many others.

Click here to buy cycling parts and accessories:
http://www.speedon5.com

Speedon5.com is strategically centrally located in Asia Pacific for an easy reach to our customers and a flawless order fulfilment process around the world. Our commitment to the world of cycling starts by offering the best in class complete bikes & accessories products at the best prices, delivered directly to our customers worldwide.

Here at Speedon5.com, we have a team of individuals that are enthusiastic & passionate about cycling and sports. We bring to you some of the finest brands from around the globe to help you deliver your desired product in a matter of a few clicks.

We are expanding rapidly with the help of our extensive bike product range with excellent customer services rendered by experts in the field.
Specialties
Cycling Parts, Bike accessories, bicycle products, cycle tyres, bike frames, cycling jersey, bike pedals, hydration bottles & bags, cycling tools, cycle handle bars, etc.
Freshie Forumer
1 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings