Topic: Please take note of time waster cardfish AKA Jasper Soh

Posted on: 11th Nov 2013 9:31 PM    Quote and Reply

http://www.togoparts.com/marketplace/ad_details.php?aid=628460&page_id=4&page_id=4
HP: 98488552

Supposed to meet today at 530pm at bugis plus to deal the above bike.

I purposely borrowed a car to transport the bike home but this bugger didnt turn up. He did appear online on whatsapp during that period but didnt bother to reply waited an hour plus till 645 and still no reply.

No sound from him until 7.15pm he replied one sorry. Tried to rearrange another meeting but very unresponsive.

I just like to share that this POS is a time waster.. TAKE NOTE

Regular Forumer
10 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 12th Nov 2013 9:21 PM    Quote and Reply

What an ass.

Regular Forumer
181 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 12th Nov 2013 9:28 PM    Quote and Reply

Can we have a central database for these kind of people? Or implement a rating system for buyer & seller like VR-Zone's forum?

Have a safe & enjoyable ride!

Regular Forumer
720 posts
Forum Rep: 35

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 12th Nov 2013 11:51 PM    Quote and Reply

I'm not sure if you all noticed, he has reposted his ad with no price now. Obviously he didn't want to honor his price. This morning he also had the cheek to reply saying he has sold his bike at $700 and said something like 
 I no money find cheap bike.  Something along that line.

anyway not that I am very gian his bike, should he have told me earlier that he didn't want to sell at the price he had agreed earlier on, he could have told me and saved me a trip.

anyway that little twat is jasper Soh from bukit panjang. So do take note anyone dealing with such a person.

Regular Forumer
10 posts

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings