Topic: Kuala Terengganu to Singapore (Easter Time)

Posted on: 19th Feb 2013 6:53 AM    Quote and Reply

We (two px) are planning a cycle trip from Kuala Terengganu to Singapore over about two weeks from March 29th, staying at hotels and exloring along the way.  We'll be taking the east coast route coming through Belungkor or Pengerang back to Changi.  Let me know should you want to  meet up for the ride (or a portion of it)
Regular Forumer
18 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 19th Feb 2013 2:37 PM    Quote and Reply

On Mtb or road bikes?

Regular Forumer
31 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 19th Feb 2013 6:17 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi. How to transfer the cyclists and bikes by which mode of transport to starting pt at kuala terengganu - coach, flight, train, mini bus/van or car?

Regular Forumer
1,341 posts
Forum Rep: 17

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 21st Feb 2013 6:07 AM    Quote and Reply

We are on touring bikes a Trek FX3 (mostly made up as one) and a VanNicholas Amazon both carrying gear and panniers.  We are not leaving from Singapore, but, KL by bus to KT.  We will stay near to the main bus terminus there upon arrival on March 29th, planning to start heading south on the 30th.  This is not a regimented cycle tour, we have a basic listing of hotels to stay at along the way though no secure bookings at them at this time.  

Regular Forumer
18 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 21st Feb 2013 6:57 AM    Quote and Reply

I see. Cos i got a similar one like yours also the same route in june wit a tour buddy. Self sufficient.

Regular Forumer
1,341 posts
Forum Rep: 17

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 11th Mar 2013 3:24 PM    Quote and Reply

departure date round the corner so good luck, enjoy yourselves, put in a trip report with images if possible  and stay safe !!

Regular Forumer
284 posts
Forum Rep: 8

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings