Topic: Cycling in Bali

Posted on: 18th Feb 2013 10:44 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi everyone! I would like to find out more about cycling in Bali from anyone who has experience riding there. Thanks all!
Freshie Forumer
2 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 22nd Feb 2013 6:30 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi! Yes we did it during Cny and it was good trailriding. We rode with Bali Trailriders and their guide Ramang. Nice and eager cyclist. Around 40 to 45 km per day and 1000 meter climbing but 2500 descent. Go for it! Highly recommended. Suggest accommodation close to Ubud. Btw. Rides can end at the beach for a cooling swim.  Btw2 : starting high up means cool air- great. 

R
Chris

Ps. Let my know your experience.  

Freshie Forumer
4 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 22nd Feb 2013 6:31 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi! Yes we did it during Cny and it was good trailriding. We rode with Bali Trailriders and their guide Ramang. Nice and eager cyclist. Around 40 to 45 km per day and 1000 meter climbing but 2500 descent. Go for it! Highly recommended. Suggest accommodation close to Ubud. Btw. Rides can end at the beach for a cooling swim.  Btw2 : starting high up means cool air- great. 

R
Chris

Ps. Let my know your experience.  

Freshie Forumer
4 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 22nd Feb 2013 11:09 PM    Quote and Reply

Thanks Chris. May I ask if you have support vehicle? How much was your riding package? 

Freshie Forumer
2 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 25th Feb 2013 10:15 PM    Quote and Reply

Yes support vehicle making lunch and driving from and back to hotel. Paid like 750k per person. 

Freshie Forumer
4 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 18th Mar 2013 12:15 PM    Quote and Reply

yup very interested in it too! Didn't know that cycling in Bali was an option, as i go to Bali quite often, i am always seeking new stuff to do, (don't want to dive all the time)

the hills are the best places to ride....
Freshie Forumer
7 posts

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings