Topic: Updates on Bishan to CBD route development?

Posted on: 24th Feb 2017 12:28 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi there community,

I was trying to find some new infos online without success. Does anyone know whats the current status of UARs plan to redevelop a seamless route from Bishan to CBD along Kallang PC?

http://ura-home.maps.arcgis.com/apps/MapTour/index.html?appid=f2aa608d065f47c7a2d7e62c3d17ace7#map

Cheers
AAM
Freshie Forumer
1 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 8th Apr 2017 12:17 AM    Quote and Reply

I've done the route from bishan to east coast and mbs/CBD several times before but not via moonstone and Whampoa. I don't want to climb the overhead bridges.hahaha.... 
After potong pasir I take the traffic lights and pavement to kallang bahru to rejoin the PCN. 

Freshie Forumer
2 posts

Singapore
Riding:
1) MyBaby
Posted on: 8th Apr 2017 9:08 AM    Quote and Reply

some part area still ongoing the upgrading works - esp at bishan/tpy area and still progress the OHB with ramp at braddell rd. bishan pcn the along longkang route toward the park still lots of diversion going on. may take 2 years at least to completed.

Regular Forumer
1,341 posts
Forum Rep: 17

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 8th Apr 2017 7:42 PM    Quote and Reply

They are conscious with each and every necessity of shifting. top essay writing review Whether, the requirement is with the loading resources with manpower or any such thing every phase of moving is simple by them. They're simple in their perform and do everything really smartly and professionally. With the extreme ease that they give in shifting makes several to change to packers and movers fairly to DIY.

Freshie Forumer
2 posts

United States
Login to see your Forum Rankings