Topic: 5th September exploring "journey to the west" 西游记

Posted on: 5th Sep 2014 11:46 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by rbc1891:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by wateverlar: actually just going to explore the western adventure loop
http://www.nparks.gov.sg/cms/images/WAPCN_map.pdf

GOOD NEWS! Mortar is back to lead us again.

Please note i am not the leader, mortar is the leader, I just like to help organise, get more cyclist to join us on our rides etc.

Details:
5th September 2014

Meeting point : Bishan Park Mcdonald
Time : 10.15pm
Moving off time 10.30pm SHARP!!

ROUTE (subject to changes)
Bishan Park Mac -> thomson road -> mandai rd, woodlands rd, bkt timah rd. -> western adventure loop -> bukit timah ->chancery lane -> thomson road - > bishan Park.

distance: dunno

speed: 20km to 25km.

slow riders dun worry, we will wait for u!

type of bicycle: foldie, mini velo, hyrid, mtb and roadie.

Please bring spare tubes, helmet, lightings and money.

AND ALL PRAY HARD AND HARDER THAT NO RAIN AND GOOD WEATHER.. LOL

IF EVENT IS CANCELLED DUE TO RAIN, WE WILL POST CANCELLATION BY 9.30PM

Terms & Conditions:
Being thread starter, this friendly event is a voluntary cause to make this cycling trip possible. I/we as the group are not liable for any damages and injuries for this event. We ride together as adult so safety S.O.P as usual."
I believe you meant Upper Thomson Road, not Thomson Road. This is the shortest route along the roads around the catchment area, not into the Western part of the island. There is more cycling fun waiting for you. You may want to cycle to Tuas Checkpoint."

instead of talking why not u lead the route.... 

Regular Forumer
139 posts
Forum Rep: 30

Singapore
Posted on: 5th Sep 2014 2:46 PM    Quote and Reply

do you even have to reply this ??

geezzz ....  

Quote:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by wateverlar: actually just going to explore the western adventure loop

Please note i am not the leader, mortar is the leader, I just like to help organise, get more cyclist to join us on our rides etc.

Details:
5th September 2014

Bishan Park Mac -> thomson road -> mandai rd, woodlands rd, bkt timah rd. -> western adventure loop -> bukit timah ->chancery lane -> thomson road - > bishan Park.

Terms & Conditions:
Being thread starter, this friendly event is a voluntary cause to make this cycling trip possible. I/we as the group are not liable for any damages and injuries for this event. We ride together as adult so safety S.O.P as usual."
I believe you meant Upper Thomson Road, not Thomson Road. This is the shortest route along the roads around the catchment area, not into the Western part of the island. There is more cycling fun waiting for you. You may want to cycle to Tuas Checkpoint."

Regular Forumer
76 posts
Forum Rep: 5

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 5th Sep 2014 9:30 PM    Quote and Reply

alright! 8 riders confirmed coming...  might have more. hehe

weather looking fab too.. hehe see u guys later...

i firmly believe cycling is about comradeship and of coz cycling. In my opinion, it is not how much the bike cost, it is ur attitude towards cycling and the respect to your fellow cyclist.
Regular Forumer
108 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 6th Sep 2014 3:44 AM    Quote and Reply

in the end, 7 bikes which consist of 2 roadie, 2 foldies and 3 mtb.

fanastic ride!

and all got home safetly!

i firmly believe cycling is about comradeship and of coz cycling. In my opinion, it is not how much the bike cost, it is ur attitude towards cycling and the respect to your fellow cyclist.
Regular Forumer
108 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 6th Sep 2014 4:23 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
Quote:

Details:
5th September 2014

Terms & Conditions:

rbc , thanks for letting us know... hehe personally, i not very familar with road names, very bad memory hahaa .... if u care for a relax ride, join us one of these day and maybe can share with us some of your routes ^-*

Regular Forumer
108 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 7th Sep 2014 2:24 PM    Quote and Reply

hi everyone! can i join your group on some of your future rides? been leisure riding for quite some time... 

Freshie Forumer
1 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 7th Sep 2014 10:59 PM    Quote and Reply

anytime there's a ride :)

Quote:
"Formerly posted by iyah17: hi everyone! can i join your group on some of your future rides? been leisure riding for quite some time... "

Regular Forumer
76 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 8th Sep 2014 2:08 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by iyah17: hi everyone! can i join your group on some of your future rides? been leisure riding for quite some time... "

sure, you can either reply on our rides that u are coming or pm me your hp to add into our watsapp group.

Regular Forumer
108 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Login to see your Forum Rankings