Topic: Weekend morning ride from Upper East Coast / Bedok

Posted on: 4th Apr 2016 10:09 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi ... I am looking for roadies who are keen to ride on Saturday or Sunday morning starting from upper east coast or bedok to Changi Village or Mandai. Speed around 25 - 30 km/h. Please whatsapp at 9005488one if you are keen. Thanks 
Freshie Forumer
7 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Singapore
Posted on: 5th Apr 2016 12:05 PM    Quote and Reply

What time bro?

Regular Forumer
1,144 posts
Forum Rep: 24

Riding:
Posted on: 5th Apr 2016 3:33 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by xebay11: What time bro?"

Depending on the distance we are covering, I am looking to start at between 6am 8am.
Please whatsapp me. Thank you

Freshie Forumer
7 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 7th Apr 2016 11:46 PM    Quote and Reply

Hello guys, 

I am new to East and I ride roadie alone and i wish to know more fellow cyclists in the community. My place is at Guillemard Road, and usually ride to workplace at Tiong Bahru.

I am fine with relax riding, chill out or road training. Please PM me or any Facebook group.

*Feel free to add me Strava and GarminConnect.

THANK!

Xris

Regular Forumer
32 posts
Forum Rep: 4

Posted on: 12th Apr 2016 10:09 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Xris:

Hello guys, 

I am new to East and I ride roadie alone and i wish to know more fellow cyclists in the community. My place is at Guillemard Road, and usually ride to workplace at Tiong Bahru.

I am fine with relax riding, chill out or road training. Please PM me or any Facebook group.

*Feel free to add me Strava and GarminConnect.

THANK!

Xris

"

Hello Xris,
i am at Haig road. I do weekends morning rides and weekdays evening rides. I do short 15 to 20km ride each time from old big splash towards Kallang Wave or Gardens by the bay round the Bay Area and back. Another is eastward towards Changi to Sailing club and turn back for evening short rides. I just gotten my new bike and is still trying to get use to it. So I am riding between 20 to 28 depends on terrain just to be safe. As I am riding under low light conditions I am staying under 30km/h for others and my safety. I am a PCN lover and hates riding on roads due to fumes and reckless drivers.
You are more than welcome to join me for weekends morning wee hours rides.

Freshie Forumer
8 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 28th Apr 2016 1:28 AM    Quote and Reply

Love wee morning rides too! Staying at bedok reservoir so either head to ECP via Siglap PCN or Bedok PCN. Fave is to head to Marina Barrage then back to Changi Village, makan break then head home via Loyang - Pasir Ris Drive 12 - Tampines Ave 10 and Bedok Reservoir Park.

If you guys still looking for kaki, whatsapp? Nine 244-656-two

Freshie Forumer
3 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 28th Apr 2016 5:10 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by niclim1812: Love wee morning rides too! Staying at bedok reservoir so either head to ECP via Siglap PCN or Bedok PCN. Fave is to head to Marina Barrage then back to Changi Village, makan break then head home via Loyang - Pasir Ris Drive 12 - Tampines Ave 10 and Bedok Reservoir Park.

"

i ride from big splash to bay financial district and back via marina barrage. All PCN ride around 24km short ride.

Freshie Forumer
8 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 28th Apr 2016 7:09 AM    Quote and Reply

yap, count me in.

Bedok North RD next to the stadium, using PCN to changi village.

whatapp...977two 78zero4

Regular Forumer
15 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 2nd May 2016 7:52 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi! Can I join? Kembangan roadie here.

Me number is 9 6 6 one eight 3 8 8 

Looking forward!

Calvin

Regular Forumer
11 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 9th May 2016 12:01 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by niclim1812: Love wee morning rides too! Staying at bedok reservoir so either head to ECP via Siglap PCN or Bedok PCN. Fave is to head to Marina Barrage then back to Changi Village, makan break then head home via Loyang - Pasir Ris Drive 12 - Tampines Ave 10 and Bedok Reservoir Park.

"

Wow! How far is your favorite route?

Freshie Forumer
8 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 9th May 2016 12:02 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:

"

How far is your favorite route?

Freshie Forumer
8 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Login to see your Forum Rankings