Topic: Tampines Bike Trail. Buddy needed.

Posted on: 4th Oct 2012 8:57 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by sulfiera:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by Yellowfly: Woohoo we've got company. Zul, any new upgrades recently? Winston got his full sus. Keep in touch guys. My mobile is in my initial post. "

Wah then his old bike? "

He got a polygon FS frame on his 2months old GT. He has 2 Polygon now. Letting go of the first one. You keen to take over? good stuffs in there. haha...   

Freshie Forumer
6 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 4th Oct 2012 10:28 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Yellowfly:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by sulfiera:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by Yellowfly: Woohoo we've got company. Zul, any new upgrades recently? Winston got his full sus. Keep in touch guys. My mobile is in my initial post. "

Wah then his old bike? "

He got a polygon FS frame on his 2months old GT. He has 2 Polygon now. Letting go of the first one. You keen to take over? good stuffs in there. haha...   "

Haha im not ready for another bike Yet. That day i went tamp trail alone. Some of the track we haven ride yet.

Regular Forumer
28 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 8th Oct 2012 9:07 PM    Quote and Reply

Hey guys! im new here. just got my polygon am bike to have some fun. any rides to ubin/tamp can sms me @ 92474080. Cya!

Freshie Forumer
3 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 9th Oct 2012 9:53 AM    Quote and Reply

Anybody wanna go to Tampines on Sunday at 8am?  

Regular Forumer
142 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Singapore
Posted on: 9th Oct 2012 3:25 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by FireSpitter: Anybody wanna go to Tampines on Sunday at 8am?  "

Hi spitfire will confirm with u guys again.Any chance that we can contact u?

Regular Forumer
28 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 9th Oct 2012 3:26 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by perilous: Hey guys! im new here. just got my polygon am bike to have some fun. any rides to ubin/tamp can sms me @ 92474080. Cya!"

Hi we will inform u guys when we going aite. :) 

Regular Forumer
28 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 9th Oct 2012 8:00 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi. Do you all do the outside trail (jungle/ramps) or the trail in the fenced up area?

Would like to join if you all are doing the outside trail but holidays ending soon, so cannot commit.

Maybe Zul can post the rides here?

I'm just here to tone my belly
Regular Forumer
741 posts
Forum Rep: 2

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 13th Oct 2012 9:31 PM    Quote and Reply

Teva bike clinic on 20 oct. tampines bike park. Besides Wins, Zul and myself, anyone one else registered and got a slot? See you guys there.

Freshie Forumer
6 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 14th Oct 2012 12:15 AM    Quote and Reply

Im going for a short ride b4 wrk tmr morning around 730am. Do say HI if u happen to see me there.black blue polygon.

Freshie Forumer
3 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 19th Oct 2012 8:54 AM    Quote and Reply

hey guys let me know if you guys need another rider to join you guys. always up for some rides.

Andy

Freshie Forumer
3 posts

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings