Topic: Interesting

Posted on: 16th Dec 2011 12:53 PM    Quote and Reply

My friends and I ever cycled starting from Labrador Park to Kent Ridge then back to Alkaff Mansion Hill and lastly to Mount Faber, in the nite. Supper at Hakim Restaurant - along Pasir Panjang Road.

We might do that again tomorrow nite but not confirmed yet.

All bikes are MTB, hard tail and full sus alike.

Try that... its cooling

Regular Forumer
36 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Singapore
Posted on: 16th Dec 2011 4:28 PM    Quote and Reply

My usual night cycling route with my kakis is from Telok Blangah to Changi Village then back to Telok Blangah. Go through Marina Barrage, then come out from Fort Road.

Regular Forumer
166 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 16th Dec 2011 5:49 PM    Quote and Reply

I have been wondering whether from Marina Barrage can come out to Fort Road. Please enlighten me how to do that. what is the route, which way please? Thanks a million.

Regular Forumer
36 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 16th Dec 2011 6:08 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by princej: I have been wondering whether from Marina Barrage can come out to Fort Road. Please enlighten me how to do that. what is the route, which way please? Thanks a million."

There's 2 way to reach Fort Road from Barrage.

1st one is to cross the bridge at Barrage. At the end of the bridge turn left. Then cycle straight all the way and you will reach Garden by the Bay. This route you will come out at Tanjong Rhu, cycle a little while and you will reach Fort Road. But there's a gate to this garden, open from 7am to 7pm.

2nd route is much shorter, 5 mins to reach Fort Road from Barrage. Same, cross the Barrage bridge. Instead of turning left, turn right. Then you will be able to see a staircase leading up. Go up the stairs, turn right and continue cycle through the roads. Follow the signs and you will reach Fort Road. 

Regular Forumer
166 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 18th Dec 2011 1:24 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Hack:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by princej: I have been wondering whether from Marina Barrage can come out to Fort Road. Please enlighten me how to do that. what is the route, which way please? Thanks a million."

1st one is to cross the bridge at Barrage. At the end of the bridge turn left. Then cycle straight all the way and you will reach Garden by the Bay. This route you will come out at Tanjong Rhu, cycle a little while and you will reach Fort Road. But there's a gate to this garden, open from 7am to 7pm.

2nd route is much shorter, 5 mins to reach Fort Road from Barrage. Same, cross the Barrage bridge. Instead of turning left, turn right. Then you will be able to see a staircase leading up. Go up the stairs, turn right and continue cycle through the roads. Follow the signs and you will reach Fort Road. "

Really appreciate ur reply. Will sure try both ways. Hopefully one day from Barrage can cycle to East Coast directly, thru the Golf Course. Thanks again. 

Regular Forumer
36 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 18th Dec 2011 6:25 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by princej:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by Hack:
Quote:

2nd route is much shorter, 5 mins to reach Fort Road from Barrage. Same, cross the Barrage bridge. Instead of turning left, turn right. Then you will be able to see a staircase leading up. Go up the stairs, turn right and continue cycle through the roads. Follow the signs and you will reach Fort Road. "

Really appreciate ur reply. Will sure try both ways. Hopefully one day from Barrage can cycle to East Coast directly, thru the Golf Course. Thanks again. "

That will still be quite a while more. If I'm not wrong, they are building the new expressway.

Regular Forumer
166 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 23rd Mar 2012 2:16 AM    Quote and Reply

Hi All Southern Riders,

I live in Bt Merah area & would like to join any group if there's one or create a group that wanna do night rides (11pm - 2am) around our area;

- Urban Leisure Rides
- Urban Freeride Trail Riding

I'm free from 11pm Daily & does Offroad Riding on Sundays
Please do drop a sms if there's a space in your group for me or if interested to create a new group for Night Rides

Regards,
Mac Azaman
M: 83105900
E: macazaman@gmail.com"> macazaman@gmail.com

Freshie Forumer
9 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 19th Mar 2013 3:52 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi,

Im Xris from Kim Tian with a basic foldies. Mind if I join you for a casual ride in future?

Many thanks.

Regards,
Xris 

Freshie Forumer
4 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 2nd Apr 2013 2:48 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by initial_13: Hi,

Im Xris from Kim Tian with a basic foldies. Mind if I join you for a casual ride in future?

Many thanks.

Regards,
Xris "
HI IM BERNARD im going tml night cycling to CV at 8.00pm if u interested u can sms me or call me96932788

Freshie Forumer
2 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 5th Apr 2013 8:13 AM    Quote and Reply

HI Guy,

There is a group ride tomorrow, Saturday  morning . Pls check in the detail here.

http://www.togoparts.com/forum/postreply.php?msgid=752927&fid=41&tid=66088&page_id=

Cheers

Life is a journey and I am just an another wanderer.
http://www.mybikesnhikes.com
Regular Forumer
525 posts
Forum Rep: 8

Singapore
Riding:
Login to see your Forum Rankings