Topic: Punggol-Sengkang-Ulu Sembawang PCN

Posted on: 25th Aug 2015 4:21 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi

I'm keen to recce Ulu Sembawang PCN from SEngkang this weekend either Sat Night or Sun Morning but not familiar with how to go.

Anyone keen to join for a leisure ride ??? Any riders around Sengkang, Punggol, so difficult to find ppl these days

We ride till the day we can't ride anymore
Senior Forumer
29 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 28th Aug 2015 8:27 AM    Quote and Reply

Hmm i've taken the punggol pcn (cross @ jewel bridge) -- seletar north link -- yishnn ave 1 -- mandai ave and sengkang pcn (beside hockey stadium) -- seletar west link -- yishun ave 1 --- mandai ave from there think uu sembawang rather near?

Regular Forumer
181 posts
Forum Rep: 30

Singapore
Posted on: 28th Aug 2015 12:01 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by pinelights: Hmm i've taken the punggol pcn (cross @ jewel bridge) -- seletar north link -- yishnn ave 1 -- mandai ave and sengkang pcn (beside hockey stadium) -- seletar west link -- yishun ave 1 --- mandai ave from there think uu sembawang rather near?"

Sounds good but too bad no riders sob sob . . . .

Senior Forumer
29 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 29th Aug 2015 1:16 PM    Quote and Reply

i have done this route before.

SengKang PCN -> Seletar West Link -> Yishun Ave 1 -> Yishun Ave 8 -> Yishun Ave 6 -> Yishun Industrial Park A (if you go through the industrial park, you can cut about 1km off the trip. But you need to detour to go past a canal before you reach Sembawang Park)

Total distance is 33km

Regular Forumer
84 posts
Forum Rep: 6

Riding:
Posted on: 29th Aug 2015 9:42 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by tohdj: i have done this route before.

SengKang PCN -> Seletar West Link -> Yishun Ave 1 -> Yishun Ave 8 -> Yishun Ave 6 -> Yishun Industrial Park A (if you go through the industrial park, you can cut about 1km off the trip. But you need to detour to go past a canal before you reach Sembawang Park)

Total distance is 33km"

well I'm waiting for someone to lead me there

Senior Forumer
29 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 30th Aug 2015 9:43 PM    Quote and Reply

I will be doing a ride from Seng Kang to Woodlands Riverfront park in October 2015. Tag along if you're keen.

Regular Forumer
84 posts

Riding:
Posted on: 30th Aug 2015 10:35 PM    Quote and Reply

Sounds interesting though Oct is still more than a mth away.  Maybe when the time comes u post the ride and we'll see

Senior Forumer
29 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 27th Sep 2015 11:18 PM    Quote and Reply

if the PSI is less than 100 for this coming Friday (2nd October), then I will be doing a ride from SK to Woodlands Riverfront park. I will start at 8:30pm, and you can break off to Ulu Sembawang PCN when I go pass that place.

Drop me a PM if you're keen.

Regular Forumer
84 posts

Riding:
Posted on: 4th Aug 2016 8:32 PM    Quote and Reply

Anyone tried this pcn trail. 

Senior Forumer
29 posts

Singapore