Topic: Cycle into Sentosa

Posted on: 26th Nov 2011 9:03 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi guys, i am planning a solo round island riding trip and also do some photography. Hoped to include sentosa & Marina cove area in it. The last time I cycled in was before the the building of RW so dunno how much has changed. How much do they charged for cycling in? Also are there any off-limits places I can't ride ?  Any advise? Thks

“29ers do all the boring parts of mountain biking better than the 26er, while the 26er makes the most of the fun.”
Regular Forumer
36 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 28th Nov 2011 10:56 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by FlyinMozart: Hi guys, i am planning a solo round island riding trip and also do some photography. Hoped to include sentosa & Marina cove area in it. The last time I cycled in was before the the building of RW so dunno how much has changed. How much do they charged for cycling in? Also are there any off-limits places I can't ride ?  Any advise? Thks"

You can cycle in using the regular roads. Follow the sign for sentosa entry instead of turning down to RWS. It'll cost you $2 for entry and please avoid the boardwalk as I have heard that cyclists are not allowed in using that way.

Regular Forumer
29 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 1st Dec 2011 11:00 AM    Quote and Reply

THKs guys for the tips

“29ers do all the boring parts of mountain biking better than the 26er, while the 26er makes the most of the fun.”
Regular Forumer
36 posts

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings