Thread is Sticky Topic: SG MTB Trails - Easiest to Most Difficult?

Posted on: 8th Jun 2016 9:32 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Zappadeedoohdah: Riding if very muddy wrecks the trail,"

Yeah. can see the patch is way bigger than the trail itself. :( 
no choice, i only saw it when i went in. 

Regular Forumer
69 posts
Forum Rep: 5

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 3rd Jul 2016 5:53 PM    Quote and Reply

It's been a while since the last post..hehehe..

A new video on Chestnut North trail (not officially opened yet), supposedly more difficult than the South trail but apparently I felt otherwise. Take the left fork at 6:19 & you will come to this open vegetable farm with rollers & tight switchbacks. I u-turn back at 6:55 to go through the farm.

Chestnut North

Another video on the alternative route to T15 completed & opened. No signage put up yet but very likely it's for MTB. Lots of climbs, rollers & tight switchbacks. The head-mounted video taken gives a false impression of the terrain. If you miscue on the switchback when going downhill very fast, you'll find yourself in Redbull hardline D/H challenge.

T15 Alternative Route

Freshie Forumer
9 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Posted on: 4th Jul 2016 9:43 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Shadie: It's been a while since the last post..hehehe..

A new video on Chestnut North trail (not officially opened yet), supposedly more difficult than the South trail but apparently I felt otherwise. Take the left fork at 6:19 & you will come to this open vegetable farm with rollers & tight switchbacks. I u-turn back at 6:55 to go through the farm.

Chestnut North

Another video on the alternative route to T15 completed & opened. No signage put up yet but very likely it's for MTB. Lots of climbs, rollers & tight switchbacks. The head-mounted video taken gives a false impression of the terrain. If you miscue on the switchback when going downhill very fast, you'll find yourself in Redbull hardline D/H challenge.

T15 Alternative Route"

looks good & nice scenery.

Do you have a map or where is the entry point?

Thanks!

Regular Forumer
12 posts
Forum Rep: 4

Singapore
Posted on: 8th Oct 2019 6:58 AM    Quote and Reply

I can not participate now in discussion - there is no free time. I will return - I will necessarily express the opinion.

Freshie Forumer
1 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Spain
Login to see your Forum Rankings