Topic: Understanding More About Road Safety

Posted on: 14th Nov 2018 1:24 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi all! 

I'm a university student and our team is looking to interview cyclists about road safety in Singapore for our school project. Our objective is to understand the preception of road safety in Singapore and how we can help to improve it. The interview will probably take about 15 minutes or so. If anyone is interested to be part of this or to find out more, please PM thanks. 
Freshie Forumer
3 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 15th Nov 2018 9:09 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by JJcycle: Hi all! 

I'm a university student and our team is looking to interview cyclists about road safety in Singapore for our school project. Our objective is to understand the preception of road safety in Singapore and how we can help to improve it. The interview will probably take about 15 minutes or so. If anyone is interested to be part of this or to find out more, please PM thanks. "

This is an interesting topic! hope you get a lot of cyclists interviewed and get proper tips towards road safety. :) 

'TOGOX Cheerleader'
84 posts
Forum Rep: 20

Forum Moderator
Singapore
Posted on: 15th Nov 2018 3:18 PM    Quote and Reply

Thank you. We are still waiting for more cyclists to contact us about this interview. We would appreciate your help. 

Quote:
"Formerly posted by kent.paulo:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by JJcycle: Hi all! 

I'm a university student and our team is looking to interview cyclists about road safety in Singapore for our school project. Our objective is to understand the preception of road safety in Singapore and how we can help to improve it. The interview will probably take about 15 minutes or so. If anyone is interested to be part of this or to find out more, please PM thanks. "

This is an interesting topic! hope you get a lot of cyclists interviewed and get proper tips towards road safety. :) "

Freshie Forumer
3 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 16th Nov 2018 2:04 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi again everyone and calling all cyclists! 

If you could be so kind and nice to help us to fill up a 10-min survey about cyclist safety. Please reply or PM me so we can send you the link. Thanks! 

Freshie Forumer
3 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 16th Nov 2018 4:44 PM    Quote and Reply

Sure, I’m in! 

'TOGOX Cheerleader'
84 posts
Forum Rep: 20

Forum Moderator
Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings