Topic: New To Cycling Forum

Posted on: 10th Feb 2017 12:14 AM    Quote and Reply

Hello all! Recently just started cycling after my friend gave me one of his bikes as he has two of them. Hope to learn more from the experts and pro here.
Freshie Forumer
6 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Riding:
Posted on: 10th Feb 2017 4:01 PM    Quote and Reply

Welcome to the forum! Which estate/area you at - perhaps we can suggest some routes for you to explore ^^

Regular Forumer
181 posts
Forum Rep: 30

Singapore
Posted on: 10th Feb 2017 5:46 PM    Quote and Reply

Welcome! What kind of riding do you do? off road or road / pcn, etc?

Regular Forumer
111 posts
Forum Rep: 8

Forum Moderator
Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 11th Feb 2017 1:15 AM    Quote and Reply

I am staying at yishun and so far is cycling at pcn and pavement. Was planning to cycle to work at yck  but recent rain has been a pain.. Thinking of solutions

Freshie Forumer
6 posts

Riding:
Posted on: 11th Feb 2017 9:33 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Rains: I am staying at yishun and so far is cycling at pcn and pavement. Was planning to cycle to work at yck  but recent rain has been a pain.. Thinking of solutions"

I also cycle to work - i pack a poncho on my MTB in case of rain and install front/rear mudguards to keep the sand/mud from dirtying my clothes

Regular Forumer
181 posts
Forum Rep: 30

Singapore
Posted on: 12th Feb 2017 8:38 AM    Quote and Reply

pinelights ,arent you worried of lightnings? where did u buy your poncho?

Freshie Forumer
6 posts

Riding:
Posted on: 9th Sep 2018 6:54 PM    Quote and Reply

newbie here! introduced by a friend who takes part in Ride for Rations yearly, a singaporean ride that goes to malaysia... no idea how long the hike
anyway trying to keep fit so thinking of cycling.

Regular Forumer
11 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Posted on: 9th Sep 2018 9:55 PM    Quote and Reply

beside carousell, where can i get good deals on 2nd hand bikes ah?

Regular Forumer
11 posts

Posted on: 10th Sep 2018 9:48 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by archcherub: beside carousell, where can i get good deals on 2nd hand bikes ah?"

Try to Togoparts Marketplace bro, lots of Bikes just right here. Good deals are in, only be careful and do not transact with foreign clients. Advise take COD Deals/meet up, view and payment deals to avoid being a victim of scam. 

'TOGOX Cheerleader'
82 posts
Forum Rep: 20

Forum Moderator
Singapore
Posted on: 23rd Sep 2018 12:11 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by kent.paulo:

Quote:
"Formerly posted by archcherub: beside carousell, where can i get good deals on 2nd hand bikes ah?"

Try to Togoparts Marketplace bro, lots of Bikes just right here. Good deals are in, only be careful and do not transact with foreign clients. Advise take COD Deals/meet up, view and payment deals to avoid being a victim of scam. 

"

thanks for the suggestions! was browsing it earlier already

Regular Forumer
11 posts

Posted on: 24th Sep 2018 9:29 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by archcherub:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by kent.paulo:

Quote:

"

thanks for the suggestions! was browsing it earlier already :)"

Nice! Hope you get to buy the bike you wanted. 2nd hand no problem for me. so as long as it's well maintained and working, good to go! Cycling is not about what we have, it's about our passion to ride ya?

'TOGOX Cheerleader'
82 posts
Forum Rep: 20

Forum Moderator
Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings