Topic: Fat Burning

Posted on: 22nd Sep 2017 12:13 AM    Quote and Reply

Less fried and oily food
proper amount of carbs are fine
i personally don't believe in zero carb diet
the target is a Long term result and not results based on a short term diet.

ever since Togo 817, I started with 300km a week, increasing to 400km a week and now hitting 500 km a week. Im
not a Super fast rider as well but I'm consistent and don't take many breaks . Standard routine is morning and night 50-60km each.

so far colleagues commented that I slimmed down a lot, facial features sharper, beer belly smaller

Regular Forumer
49 posts
Forum Rep: 20

Riding:
Posted on: 22nd Sep 2017 12:13 AM    Quote and Reply

Less fried and oily food
proper amount of carbs are fine
i personally don't believe in zero carb diet
the target is a Long term result and not results based on a short term diet.

ever since Togo 817, I started with 300km a week, increasing to 400km a week and now hitting 500 km a week. Im
not a Super fast rider as well but I'm consistent and don't take many breaks . Standard routine is morning and night 50-60km each.

so far colleagues commented that I slimmed down a lot, facial features sharper, beer belly smaller

Regular Forumer
49 posts
Forum Rep: 20

Riding:
Posted on: 25th Oct 2017 9:37 PM    Quote and Reply

I have experienced it. I use to be very fat 2 years before. My weight was 286 pounds. Now i m only 196 pounds. Actually my dad played an important role in losing my weight. I use to have a motor bike. My dad took it away from me a buy me a phonex bicycle. 
I became very upset. Dad wanted me to lose my weight. But I dont like to do workout in the gym.
My college was 30km away from my house. My father forced me go on my bike. I use to ride 60Km daily. That helped me alot to burn fats.
Now i feel more comfortable on bicyle instead of motorbike.

Freshie Forumer
4 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Pakistan
Posted on: 25th Oct 2017 9:52 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by trek790: Yeah, am not too sure either about losing the potbelly...you can probably do it but it would take a lot of cycling.

I'd be more concerned about your back issues...better make sure that the bike is properly fitted for you in order to not aggravate your back. Comfort is a key issue when it comes to riding."

True. If someone wanna lose his weight through cycling, he has to do it regularly. Losing weight is not an easy task. 

Freshie Forumer
4 posts

Pakistan
Posted on: 25th Oct 2017 10:04 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by CoreyCarolan: Having a healthy diet along with exercises can help in weight loss."

TRUE. In my point of view the best exercises are sports. When you play sports every part of your 
body is being used. It utilizes the combination of your mental and physical strength. It is my hobby  
to take part in different sports. I eat alot too. But physically i feel healthy inside.

Freshie Forumer
4 posts

Pakistan
Posted on: 25th Oct 2017 10:44 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by JudithFabela: Great tips. I find this much useful. Fats are really a big problem. Fats have never looks good on the body. While surfing on the internet, I found about programme fitness. The programme fitness is a simple way by which a perfect, fat free body can be achieved. Personally, I feel that proper amount of protein intake is necessary to keep the body fit. Also, it is important to stay away from junk and oily food stuffs to maintain a perfect body."

I also use to find tips related to health. One of my brother is a little fat and he loves to eat.
I was searching on the internet about losing weight rapidly without having alot of workout because my brother dont like to do exercises. Than I came to know about a diet doctor who says that we can lose weight with less exercise. It is quiet interesting but I would like to take advice from the experts.

Freshie Forumer
4 posts

Pakistan
Posted on: 9th Nov 2017 12:49 PM    Quote and Reply

There is no easy out. Its a simple formula. Eat healthy, avoid simple sugars like soft drinks and fatty stuff like deep fried chicken/char kuay tiao. Then you need to exercise.

It's not hard. Your health, your decision.

There is no such thing as being fat and healthy. It's just a way people who want their cake and eat it try to justify their actions.

Sounds harsh? Welcome to the real world.

And please. Before you accuse me of being insensitive to people with medical issues, I am not referring to them. I am referring to the overweight medically fit arm chair warriors stuffing their face full of burgers while whinning in forums wanting to lose weight.

Regular Forumer
81 posts
Forum Rep: 17

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings