Topic: Can recommend good foldable bike at budget of around SGD300?

Posted on: 5th Jul 2018 11:06 AM    Quote and Reply

Searching online about foldable bikes thats do-able, but after seeing the number available ... thats the challenge, how does a noob, novice understand what is reliable, etc.

With a budget of approximately SGD300, wonder if you guys could point me in the right ditrection please.
THANK YOU.
Freshie Forumer
2 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Posted on: 5th Jul 2018 2:36 PM    Quote and Reply

They are fun when you want to travel far and want a convenient bike to ride around when the roads are good and the terrain's asphalt. I used one when I went to a desolate area and found it cool Write my essay for me online.

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

United Kingdom
Posted on: 5th Jul 2018 2:39 PM    Quote and Reply

Which type do you have?

Quote:
"Formerly posted by angelicamandy:

They are fun when you want to travel far and want a convenient bike to ride around when the roads are good and the terrain's asphalt. I used one when I went to a desolate area and found it cool Write my essay for me online.

"

Freshie Forumer
2 posts

Posted on: 10th Jul 2018 11:49 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by tbird000: Searching online about foldable bikes thats do-able, but after seeing the number available ... thats the challenge, how does a noob, novice understand what is reliable, etc.

With a budget of approximately SGD300, wonder if you guys could point me in the right ditrection please.
THANK YOU."

Your budget is more suited for a used foldable. Try to get one which uses Shimano or SRAM derailleurs instead of proprietary ones.

Regular Forumer
82 posts
Forum Rep: 6

Riding:
Posted on: 7th Dec 2018 5:17 PM    Quote and Reply

What does your good refers to?

If it's just to get by short distances, consider Aleoca.

https://giantonline.com.sg/aleoca

Regular Forumer
188 posts
Forum Rep: 30

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 12th Dec 2018 11:23 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by tbird000: Searching online about foldable bikes thats do-able, but after seeing the number available ... thats the challenge, how does a noob, novice understand what is reliable, etc.

THANK YOU."

or you may consider of double up budget??? can get at least an aluminium frame with slightly better components which may not rust that easily and smoother a bit of riding plus lighter a bit to ride/carry around. hope the wheels may have QR axle and double wall rim that would be great bonus.

Regular Forumer
1,341 posts
Forum Rep: 17

Singapore
Riding:
Login to see your Forum Rankings