hi, just saw a good deal

http://www.togoparts.com/marketplace/ad_details.php?aid=798637

Senior Forumer
71 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 24th Apr 2015 4:42 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by lynn.soh.3: Thanks all. My girl tried the Dahon Dove and although it's bigger than what she's used to, she's ok on it. We went down to try the Java X1 too, but they just took a look at my girl and said it's too big for her so she couldn't try to ride it.

Possibly afraid she'll crash and damage their bike although both parents are with her. Oh well..
I can't find anywhere that sells the Java X1 other than cyclelogy. Anyone? Javabikes ironically replied that they are not carrying Java bikes and not restocking any time soon."

Hi Lynn,

Sorry for the misunderstanding we may have caused during your visit here with us last month. We just would like to clarify that we have demo bikes ready for humps and bumps and they are meant to for test rides for our customers. Customers need not be worried about "crashing and damaging" our bikes as we have an in-house mechanic.

That said, do let us know if you have any specific feedback regarding this issue or in general.

We thank you for evaluating our bikes back then, and certianly hope you are having a great time with your family!

Thank you and best regards.

From everyone@CycleLogy 

Freshie Forumer
1 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 27th Apr 2015 5:23 PM    Quote and Reply

I suggest a Dahon Dove over a Hachiko - it's a relatively popular bike that can be used by adults too. Never heard anything good about the Hachiko - I doubt it's worth saving a bit of money to get a low quality bike that will affect ride performance and be a safety hazard.

I've nothing against cheap bikes, but at least get one that has good word-of-mouth. 

Regular Forumer
82 posts
Forum Rep: 2

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings