Topic: Recommend me a shop to buy cheap bike for indoor exercise

Posted on: 5th Mar 2015 11:55 AM    Quote and Reply

Hello guys,

I'm hoping that you could forward me to the right shop to get a cheap bike + indoor trainer for indoor cardio. I will rarely take the bike out for a leisure stroll around the parks. What's your top choices? Please do include the pricing. When I say cheap, I mean I don't care much about its features other than it fits me properly and is comfy to exercise for 1-2 hours.

Thanks for your time
Z
Freshie Forumer
2 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 5th Mar 2015 1:04 PM    Quote and Reply

I did something similar to you - borrowed an old unused bike and bought a (somewhat cheap) trainer from crc.com + a mobile phone holder from Qoo10 and now I've got a nifty personal cycling machine that I could pedal and watch my favorite shows instead of sitting in front of the tv with a beer in hand. 

So buy second hand, since you clearly want the most value option available. Get a rusty throwaway Aloeca and trawl togoparts.com, gumtree.com.sg and ebay.com.sg for used trainers.

Regular Forumer
82 posts
Forum Rep: 2

Singapore
Posted on: 5th Mar 2015 3:07 PM    Quote and Reply

Thanks keyven for your opinion. I still don't mind though buying straight from a shop since I don't want to waste time fussing about. Shop recommendations are mostly appreciated. Cheers.

Freshie Forumer
2 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings