Topic: vert v8 vs audi foldable

Posted on: 13th Jan 2015 6:55 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi all,

I'm new to foldable bikes with a budget of about $400. After reading some of the post here, i am keen in the above mentioned bikes, vert v8 and the audi foldable. Please advise me on which is better.

Thank you. 
Freshie Forumer
1 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 14th Jan 2015 8:24 AM    Quote and Reply

In reference to ur "topic", i saw alota VERT happily cruising along East Coast nowadays so hope it will help lighten up ur choice of these two.. Theres ad selling new VERT here in Togo, so go check them out &  hav fun riding........!!

Regular Forumer
191 posts
Forum Rep: 15

Singapore
Riding:
3) Demo 8
Posted on: 15th Jan 2015 2:41 PM    Quote and Reply

in terms of quality, i find those 2 are inferior, i prefer a java 7 speed one. But of course, if because if your budget really set at this level, i would pick the vert 8 out of those 2. the audi looks like some fake brand and they just buy the audi, minicooper, ferari...etc stickers and paste on the body, claming its the authentic product. Whats more vert 8 supplier is at bendemmer area, hence u can still get warranties and such. also do take not of the difference between 7 speed and 8 speed.

Regular Forumer
871 posts
Forum Rep: 102

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 15th Jan 2015 4:22 PM    Quote and Reply

Albatross is  JAVA promoter..  

Regular Forumer
191 posts

Singapore
Riding:
3) Demo 8
Posted on: 16th Jan 2015 12:04 PM    Quote and Reply

ya, cause the design is good, better durability & easier to upgrade & also the groupset they give is reasonable. i did not know about java previously, hence was attracted to vert because of price. I bought a vert 7 previously and right after the warranty expired, i experienced handle bar shakeyness, and on one night ride, the entire drive crank nut broke on the driveside. luckily its around 9pm and an LBS is still opened, hence able to get a replacement screw. Maybe they fixed all this drawbacks on vert 8 (went i bought that time vert 8 not yet launch). but once bitten twice shy. I am not saying its a bad brand or such, for that price, the vert 8 (if its improved) is definitely better than those KOs like ferrari, audi, longtu, kalaq....etc. But if i have a bigger budget and a choice between this and java, i def pick java

Regular Forumer
871 posts
Forum Rep: 102

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 16th Jan 2015 10:34 PM    Quote and Reply

True.. Long live JAVA...!!!! Long live Albatross...!!!!

Regular Forumer
191 posts

Singapore
Riding:
3) Demo 8
Login to see your Forum Rankings