Topic: WHICH SHOULD I CHOOSE, JAVA FIT OR LAMBORGHINI...?

Posted on: 21st Sep 2014 5:25 PM    Quote and Reply

Hola to all FOLDIE BROS in the house.. Bought a mini velo 2013 Cannondale Hooligan 1 for my wife recently, but besides the cool looks & features, she just dont like the "low front" of the Hooligan's geometry, she claims it feels so low like a 'roadie', her back hurts. I decided to replace it & am still deciding between a JAVA FIT or a TONINO LAMBORGHINI CONCETTO. Our main concern is just "COMFORT". Of the two, which is more comfortable in reference to "sitting position geometry"..? I myte wana buy one for myself too. Any advise...? Oh and btw i undstand JAVA came from Italy but China made, how bout Lambo..? Please advise, ur help wud bring joy to my wife in her continuing effort to healthy lifestyle, thank you brothers..
Regular Forumer
191 posts
Forum Rep: 15

Singapore
Riding:
3) Demo 8
Posted on: 21st Sep 2014 7:28 PM    Quote and Reply

If your focus is on comfort, look no further. Recumbents are the only way to go. No matter what kind of upright you are getting it is always a pain after every ride. You can check out toxy.de, the Flite is good for female riders. Foldable, easy to mount and dismount, small frame.

Regular Forumer
343 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 22nd Sep 2014 5:57 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Velomobile: If your focus is on comfort, look no further. Recumbents are the only way to go. No matter what kind of upright you are getting it is always a pain after every ride. You can check out toxy.de, the Flite is good for female riders. Foldable, easy to mount and dismount, small frame."

Tanx bro VELOMOBLE but 'recumbents' are not in me agenda lah.. 

Regular Forumer
191 posts

Singapore
Riding:
3) Demo 8
Posted on: 23rd Sep 2014 4:28 PM    Quote and Reply

Anymore advise on what shud i choose..? Java FIT or a Tonino Lambo....?

Regular Forumer
191 posts

Singapore
Riding:
3) Demo 8
Posted on: 23rd Sep 2014 4:30 PM    Quote and Reply

Value for money & comfort aspect, which shud i choose....? Java FIT or Tonino Lamborghini Concetto....?

Regular Forumer
191 posts

Singapore
Riding:
3) Demo 8
Posted on: 23rd Sep 2014 9:30 PM    Quote and Reply

I ride a Java Fit myself and I find that with the right seatpost and handlepost height setting, it is VERY relaxing to ride. With a good saddle and comfy handle grips, it'll make her feel like she's floating along while pedalling.   Geometry wise, it fits my 163cm-tall self well and my girl who's roughly 150+cm tall enjoys it as well. Value for money? Definitely. It would be better to bring her to the bike shop to try some models out before purchasing though. Just my 2 cents!

Freshie Forumer
1 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 24th Sep 2014 11:44 AM    Quote and Reply

no offense, but how in the world are u going to move the Recumbent bike downstairs if u stay in a flat? Before that, u need to ask your wife is she a speed demon? or shes in for the comfort? if its comfort, i recommend java fit, cause alot of ppl have give good reviews regarding it, in terms of cost and speed. It is easily upgradable too and folds easily. I do not know how easily the lambo folds, as i have not seen one. but in terms of aerodynamic, its the lambo, more for streamline speed

Regular Forumer
871 posts
Forum Rep: 102

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 24th Sep 2014 3:05 PM    Quote and Reply

Bro Albatross & Bro Dannyshah.. A BIG THANK YOU for ur advise, i juz got back from Vertex Ubi, bougth a JAVA FIT for my wife, a grey one. It is so comfortable, she like it so much, i noticed her wide big smile of her face when she test ride. Like a small kid just got her new toy, dats how she react at the shop juz now. Yup, its true in regards to ur 'seatpost & handle height' advise, thanx brothers.. Thank you very much for ur time looking up my post & wonderful advise.. Now i'm thinking to get another for myself, maybe blue maybe white, damn poison, poison, poison, poisonous... (",)

Regular Forumer
191 posts

Singapore
Riding:
3) Demo 8
Posted on: 3rd Nov 2014 4:51 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi wan130476,

may I ask how much did you pay for the JAVA FIT?

Thanks! 

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 3rd Nov 2014 6:54 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by chetan: Hi wan130476,

may I ask how much did you pay for the JAVA FIT?

Thanks! "

@chetan
u can check out the price of java fit n lambo at the marketplace here. Look under folding complete bike n u can find all the ads posted by various shops that retail java fit. My personal experience wif java fit is this is a good entry lvl price at a good price. This bike is oso upgradable if u find the need to. The stock parts is actually more than enough for pcn n relax ride.

Regular Forumer
93 posts
Forum Rep: 3

Singapore
Posted on: 3rd Nov 2014 7:24 PM    Quote and Reply

may i know what is pcn?

Freshie Forumer
7 posts

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings