Topic: FOLDY S series 30speed racing by mighty velo

Posted on: 9th Jun 2013 8:21 AM    Quote and Reply

Yan2013,
So far hows the bike holding for you? is it stable when paddle hard and fast? 

Regular Forumer
27 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 10th Jun 2013 2:32 PM    Quote and Reply

I had a warm up riding via PCN on Sunday. Route: Bedok > East Coast Park > Changi Beach > Pasir Ris > Tampines > Bedok. It was pleasant experience. The foldy racing is easy to ride and it has a bit speed. I think I made right decision, it just fits me. I plan to start riding home from office some times. It is just begining of my journey...

Freshie Forumer
5 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 10th Jun 2013 2:41 PM    Quote and Reply

It's stable when I paddle hard and fast. I was sturggling to make decision between Foldy Racing and Tern Link D8 as I am a very much beginner. There prons and cons. selling points: Tern D8 is popular with good review in SG, and it's with 5 years warrenty for the frame. Foldy racing has its speed with sporty looking as selling point. In terms of looking, quality and speed, both bikes are quite good looking. I see Foldy racing's quality is not bad too. The reason why I finally bought Foldy is because I like its sporty looking and I know I will need speed a bit. Then Foldy racing is more suitable to me. If you just want to have leisure riding and the speed is not your big concern, then tern D8 is better choice! Enjoy cycling. If you know any cycling club at east side please let me know. I would like to join some riding activities rather than cycle alone on the sunday early morning...

Freshie Forumer
5 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 10th Jun 2013 8:12 PM    Quote and Reply

thanks Yan for your reply.glad you like your new bike

Regular Forumer
27 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 21st Oct 2013 4:27 PM    Quote and Reply

I'm wondering what material is the bike frame made of, anyone?

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 5th May 2019 8:51 AM    Quote and Reply

Greeting to all,
wondering if anyone can share how’s the ride for ‘foldy racing series’.

Me a beginner, planning to get a second hand to ride on.

many thank in advance and looking forward to your feedback.

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Login to see your Forum Rankings