Topic: Tonino Lamborghini folding bike (18speed)

Posted on: 16th May 2013 7:19 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi guys,
Any review / advise for the above Lamb folding bike. Gpbike selling @ $788.
Need some advise before getting it. Went to see but can't test it coz boss don't allowed for testing. He say the feel of riding is just like roadbike.
Thks 

Regular Forumer
37 posts
Forum Rep: 2

Singapore
Posted on: 16th May 2013 8:50 PM    Quote and Reply

If you can't test the foldie, look for Dahon, Tern or other bikes at My Bike Shop. They allow test rides. I test ride quite a few models there and the feel, acceleration etc differs with each bike. Test riding the bikes makes a difference to your purchasing decision

Regular Forumer
83 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 16th May 2013 10:02 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi, 
The reason that I'm keen was the look.
It look very nice but just can't feel the ride.  

Regular Forumer
37 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 17th May 2013 4:09 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by essilor: Hi guys,
Any review / advise for the above Lamb folding bike. Gpbike selling @ $788.
Need some advise before getting it. Went to see but can't test it coz boss don't allowed for testing. He say the feel of riding is just like roadbike.
Thks 

"

His goods not competitive enough if you conduct any testing? LOL.

Regular Forumer
6,184 posts
Forum Rep: 42

Singapore
Posted on: 17th May 2013 7:45 AM    Quote and Reply

Have been trying to serach ard @ Google but just can't get any review.  Boss mentioned that they r selling very well. 

Regular Forumer
37 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 17th May 2013 9:21 AM    Quote and Reply

Can't be selling that well...I've never heard of it and never seen one. But I don't get out much, anyways.

MBS used to sell the brand but that was in 2010 and the price was much higher. Perhaps call them up and see what information they can provide you?

I would also never buy a bike without test riding it. 

Regular Forumer
598 posts
Forum Rep: 15

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 17th May 2013 11:01 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by trek790: Can't be selling that well...I've never heard of it and never seen one. But I don't get out much, anyways.

MBS used to sell the brand but that was in 2010 and the price was much higher. Perhaps call them up and see what information they can provide you?

I would also never buy a bike without test riding it. "

Hi,
MBS used to sell this brand back to some yrs ago but just can't get any advise / info fm them as they don't sell anymore.
Thks

Regular Forumer
37 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 20th May 2013 8:48 PM    Quote and Reply

My buddy got a red Lamborghini and I am honour to accompany him for the debut ride on yesterday, to and fro to Changi V. I am on a low end Merida foldable drafting this Lamborghini. Based on my speedometer, the Lamborghini can easily hit an average speed of 30km/h plus plus. Pretty light though. To be more complete, some upgrades are needed.

Having test ride her for a moment, overall very smooth. Maybe just me, felt that the micro shifter gear changing bit stiff, maybe need some run in and conditioning of the gear components to get the best of it.

Way beyond my budget, good buy anyway. 

Regular Forumer
13 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 20th May 2013 9:26 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi bro,
Ready thks for yr useful information. At least u tested the bike. 
My friend refer me to get from his friend a used Giant halfway foldable bike but yet to view / confirm.
The selling price very close to the brand new lamb bike.
If u don't mind, can u ask yr friend to contact me as I'm very keen to found out this lamb bike. I will PM u my contact.
Thks...... 

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Jiean2004: My buddy got a red Lamborghini and I am honour to accompany him for the debut ride on yesterday, to and fro to Changi V. I am on a low end Merida foldable drafting this Lamborghini. Based on my speedometer, the Lamborghini can easily hit an average speed of 30km/h plus plus. Pretty light though. To be more complete, some upgrades are needed.

Having test ride her for a moment, overall very smooth. Maybe just me, felt that the micro shifter gear changing bit stiff, maybe need some run in and conditioning of the gear components to get the best of it.

Way beyond my budget, good buy anyway. "

Regular Forumer
37 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 22nd May 2013 9:50 PM    Quote and Reply

Finally got my Lamb foldable bike this afternoon.
Thks for all u guys advise and information.  

Regular Forumer
37 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 27th May 2013 1:30 PM    Quote and Reply

Can you post some pics and possible to give a review? Thanks.

Freshie Forumer
2 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings