Topic: Tonino Lamborghini folding bike (18speed)

Posted on: 27th May 2013 5:04 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by randoods: Can you post some pics and possible to give a review? Thanks."

Hi,
Only tested 10mins on Wed night when I collected. Sorry that can't advise must review. 
Was on business trip on thur and back only yesterday.
Btw, I'm selling off to get the YELLOW color as I make a wrong choice getting the Black color. 
Any guys who r keen, pls feel free to contact me @ 96971486 or u can view my adv post @ marketplace. 
Thks. 

Regular Forumer
37 posts
Forum Rep: 2

Singapore
Posted on: 16th Oct 2013 11:28 PM    Quote and Reply

I got my 1st folding bike 2week back from a forumer.  It's Tonino Lamborghini bike. Review from me, so far so good for me and its true indeed able to hit 30km/hr easily. I ride mostly on PCN along coaster road towards ECP area. Going to do some upgrade, now waiting for the Driveline crankset stock to arriveI wonder is there anymore Lambo bike rider in this forum?

Regular Forumer
20 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 20th Oct 2013 1:09 PM    Quote and Reply

I bought 1 for my wife, after that buay tahan and buy another one for myself, upgraded the wheelset to Litepro, changed crankset, changed to 105 RD. Last time i clocked 35km/hr when my wife told me she left her phone on the bench of a park, flew back to retrieve it. Dats how i clocked 3 click. Lol! Overall feel is the best that i hv ridden after dahon and several other foldies that i had. Highly recommended to those who wants sturdy, flex-less ride. And i never looked back.

Freshie Forumer
2 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 22nd Oct 2013 12:22 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by vanngoh: I bought 1 for my wife, after that buay tahan and buy another one for myself, upgraded the wheelset to Litepro, changed crankset, changed to 105 RD. Last time i clocked 35km/hr when my wife told me she left her phone on the bench of a park, flew back to retrieve it. Dats how i clocked 3 click. Lol! Overall feel is the best that i hv ridden after dahon and several other foldies that i had. Highly recommended to those who wants sturdy, flex-less ride. And i never looked back."

Wow, you upgraded many item. Your ride must be very fast now. Nice.

Regular Forumer
20 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 25th Oct 2013 12:59 PM    Quote and Reply

Just bought the Lambo.  And it's the best bike for the buck. I had a Dahon which I immediately sold after riding this bike.  It's so smooth and fast. The rest of my gang,  are all changing bikes now just to keep pace with me,  and also because they tried  my bike 

Will however be changing the groupset as I like to upgrade. Thinking of Ultegra or sram force  with ceramic bb. 

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 27th Oct 2013 11:19 AM    Quote and Reply

Just got this yesterday. Its fast, Very Stable and its same length as normal road bike very solid ride, Few of or none other folders with Longwheel base in SG ?  More solid then Tern/Dahon or Tyrell I've tried. 

Upgraded Crank 56/44T, Carbon Seat Post, Stem, Handlebar etc ... Need to upgrade Wheels next ;P

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/46/3xzx.jpg/

Regular Forumer
34 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 28th Oct 2013 7:53 AM    Quote and Reply

This Pacific Reach also long wheelbase but around S$2800 http://www.pacific-cycles.com/ foldable...

Regular Forumer
34 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 30th Oct 2013 7:03 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Coolrider: Just bought the Lambo.  And it's the best bike for the buck. I had a Dahon which I immediately sold after riding this bike.  It's so smooth and fast. The rest of my gang,  are all changing bikes now just to keep pace with me,  and also because they tried  my bike 

Will however be changing the groupset as I like to upgrade. Thinking of Ultegra or sram force  with ceramic bb. 

"

Welcome to the Lambo Club :) 

Regular Forumer
20 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 30th Oct 2013 7:09 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Kuiko:
Just got this yesterday. Its fast, Very Stable and its same length as normal road bike very solid ride, Few of or none other folders with Longwheel base in SG ?  More solid then Tern/Dahon or Tyrell I've tried. 

Upgraded Crank 56/44T, Carbon Seat Post, Stem, Handlebar etc ... Need to upgrade Wheels next ;P

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/46/3xzx.jpg/";

Welcome to the Lambo Club tooI just upgraded the crank too. Can I know where you got the carbon seat post, stem & handlebar? I think your ride is more lighter now. Me no regret getting this bike with affordable price than those foldie new few k.

Regular Forumer
20 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 30th Oct 2013 7:52 AM    Quote and Reply

Stem & Handle bar from Hup Leong, Litepro carbon seat post from MBS Sin Ming branch ^^

Regular Forumer
34 posts

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings