Log in! Login with Facebook or userID: Password:   New? Join Togoparts! Forgot your Password?
   Launch PM  You are currently browsing from United States 

States/Region/District:

City/Town:

Advertisement
Forums  >  Bike Talk  >  Folding, Mini-Velos, Commuter Bikes
Topic: 622x19din rim fit what size range of tire?
Posted on: 7th Mar 2013 10:04 PM    Quote and Reply

I am now using Rigida ZAC 2000 wheelset 622x19din, 700x38c tires. They comes OEM with the bike.
Thinking of changing to thinner profile tires. I tried to goggle for the range of tires that could be used in this wheelset without any results. 

Can I change to 25c or even 23c road tires?
en0n

7th Mar 2013
Total Forum Rep: 0
Posted on: 7th Mar 2013 10:56 PM   Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by en0n: I am now using Rigida ZAC 2000 wheelset 622x19din, 700x38c tires. They comes OEM with the bike.
Thinking of changing to thinner profile tires. I tried to goggle for the range of tires that could be used in this wheelset without any results. 

Can I change to 25c or even 23c road tires?"

Need to change to slimmer 18/25C or 25/28C tubes.

rbc1891

9th Apr 2009
Total Forum Rep: 21
Post a Reply
Forum Etiquette & Rules . Report Abuse
Go to:
Togoparts.com is the number one bicycle portal in Singapore featuring classifieds marketplace for buying and selling Mountain Bikes, MTB, Road Bikes, Tri Bikes, Time Trial Bikes, Folding Bikes, Recumbent Bikes, Singlespeed Bikes, Tandem Bikes. Find useful bike products and services information like Suspensions Forks, Wheels, Frames, Brakes, Handlebars, Pedals, Stems, Seatposts, Jerseys and Accessories. Read consumer reviews, in-depth bike product reviews and event coverages.
Copyright© 2001-2014 Togoparts.com
All Rights Reserved.