Log in! Login with Facebook or userID: Password:   New? Join Togoparts! Forgot your Password?
   Launch PM  You are currently browsing from United States 

States/Region/District:

City/Town:

Advertisement
Forums  >  Bike Talk  >  Folding, Mini-Velos, Commuter Bikes
Topic: StepDragon AS200 Vs Kalaq Q5
Posted on: 15th Feb 2013 3:45 PM    Quote and Reply

Dear all,

I shortlisted StepDagron AS200 and Kalaq Q5 which is within my budget of 350.  

Please kindly advice which is better in term of value to money, reliable and good.

!!!

yahoo88

15th Feb 2013
Total Forum Rep: 0
Posted on: 15th Feb 2013 5:49 PM   Quote and Reply

LIKE THE NAME IMPLIES, STEPDRAGON AS IS AN ASS. DK TOO MUCH ABOUT KALAQ Q5

Skye2

25th Jan 2013
Posted on: 15th Feb 2013 5:49 PM   Quote and Reply

OH BTW, U MIGHT WAN TO CHECK OUT THE BRAHOUSE. THEY HAVE BOTH BIKES IN STORE

Skye2

25th Jan 2013
Posted on: 15th Feb 2013 10:13 PM   Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by yahoo88:

Dear all,
I shortlisted StepDagron AS200 and Kalaq Q5 which is within my budget of 350. 
Please kindly advice which is better in term of value to money, reliable and good.
       !!!

"

Stepdragon is lighter due to the aluminum frame (+-11kg), whereas kalaq Q5 is using High carbon white steel frame (15kg). 

For SD, you can get it from cheap john. Kalaq, i don't want which shop selling.  

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Skye2: OH BTW, U MIGHT WAN TO CHECK OUT THE BRAHOUSE. THEY HAVE BOTH BIKES IN STORE"

Brahouse sell bra sibo.. !

Westie

4th Feb 2013
Posted on: 16th Feb 2013 8:54 PM   Quote and Reply

What is my choices if I increase my budget to 500? Hasa, Dahon, Hachiko, Polygon, Landrover possible? 

yahoo88

15th Feb 2013
Posted on: 18th Feb 2013 9:50 AM   Quote and Reply

Hi,

Just came across this Tahara folding bike...is it good?

It looks nice, price reasonable with good spec but can't find any review anywhere.

http://singapore.gumtree.sg/c-Stuff-for-Sale-sports-bicycles-fitness-Cheap-Alloy-folding-bike-on-sale-W0QQAdIdZ442390477

yahoo88

15th Feb 2013
Posted on: 6th Mar 2013 8:40 PM   Quote and Reply

Hi did you finally get a stepdragon or kalaq q5? I'm considering thekalaq q5 - but have not seen much review on it.
Does anyone have experience or tried the kalaq? Any views on kalaq foldable bikes? thanks all!

TYM_1

4th Mar 2013
Posted on: 6th Mar 2013 9:40 PM   Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by yahoo88: Hi,

Just came across this Tahara folding bike...is it good?

It looks nice, price reasonable with good spec but can't find any review anywhere.

http://singapore.gumtree.sg/c-Stuff-for-Sale-sports-bicycles-fitness-Cheap-Alloy-folding-bike-on-sale-W0QQAdIdZ442390477"

Hii bro,
I saw this Tahara foldable bike  selling ard $285 if I'm not wrong @ bukit batok this pm but can't recall the address. I will check tmr & post. U can also check with Scootz or 17th stop as they used to sell. 
Hope the above information able to help u.  

essilor

8th Apr 2010
Total Forum Rep: 1
Posted on: 6th Mar 2013 10:03 PM   Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by TYM_1: Hi did you finally get a stepdragon or kalaq q5? I'm considering thekalaq q5 - but have not seen much review on it.
Does anyone have experience or tried the kalaq? Any views on kalaq foldable bikes? thanks all!"

Hi bro,
Fyi.... Q5 selling @ $260 as I'm waiting for their new shipment as well. 
I can't get any review fm google but my friend bought it. Riding so.... so..... only. 
If u don't mind to pay abit more, go for Dr Hon vybe C7A, Speed D7 or Tern C7 as I'm consider as well while waiting for the shipment.
Hope the above able to help u.  

essilor

8th Apr 2010
Posted on: 6th Mar 2013 10:40 PM   Quote and Reply

Hi essilor,

Many thanks. Is there any shop that sells Q5? Prefer to see before I buy. And who to contact for the Q5?   

TYM_1

4th Mar 2013
Posted on: 6th Mar 2013 11:44 PM   Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by TYM_1: Hi essilor,

Many thanks. Is there any shop that sells Q5? Prefer to see before I buy. And who to contact for the Q5?   "

PM u already.  

essilor

8th Apr 2010
Next 1 2 Last Reply
Post a Reply
Forum Etiquette & Rules . Report Abuse
Go to:
Togoparts.com is the number one bicycle portal in Singapore featuring classifieds marketplace for buying and selling Mountain Bikes, MTB, Road Bikes, Tri Bikes, Time Trial Bikes, Folding Bikes, Recumbent Bikes, Singlespeed Bikes, Tandem Bikes. Find useful bike products and services information like Suspensions Forks, Wheels, Frames, Brakes, Handlebars, Pedals, Stems, Seatposts, Jerseys and Accessories. Read consumer reviews, in-depth bike product reviews and event coverages.
Copyright© 2001-2014 Togoparts.com
All Rights Reserved.