Topic: Road bike maintainance service shop near Jurong West

Posted on: 12th Dec 2015 2:01 PM    Quote and Reply

Sup, anyone can recommend me a bike shop near to jurong west area that can service my road bike currently? I am still quite a beginner so i dont want to screw up expensive bike haha, thanks alot!
Freshie Forumer
1 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 19th Feb 2017 7:52 PM    Quote and Reply

The nearest "branded" bike shop that's near Jurong west is probably Rodalink @ Tradehub 21. There were some decent bike shops in the west in the past but I'm unsure if they are still around. If you can go further, head down to Radstation at Commonwealth 1. Most reputable bike shops are nearer to the East/Central areas unfortunately for us.

Regular Forumer
13 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Singapore
Posted on: 19th Feb 2017 10:31 PM    Quote and Reply

i would not go rodalink as their service standards have dropped alot , unless  the brand of your bike is  polygon or colgnago. if not, Expect long servicing duration and "excuses" of some kind from them. 

Yes radstation is good.  there is also bike culture at telok blangah. friendly and reasonably priced servicing

Regular Forumer
871 posts
Forum Rep: 102

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 26th Feb 2017 7:26 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by albatross: i would not go rodalink as their service standards have dropped alot , unless  the brand of your bike is  polygon or colgnago. if not, Expect long servicing duration and "excuses" of some kind from them. 

Yes radstation is good.  there is also bike culture at telok blangah. friendly and reasonably priced servicing"

fully agree!!!

Regular Forumer
31 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Riding:
Login to see your Forum Rankings