Topic: Merida MTB dealers?

Posted on: 6th Oct 2015 12:01 AM    Quote and Reply

Hi all, 

I am planning to get a Merida entry level MTB (maybe around $600-$800) but I am not sure which bike shop to go to. 

There are a few bike shops dealing with Merida, like Hup Leong, Tiong Hin, Bike Culture... 

Any idea which bike shop offers the best discount and after sales service? 

Anyone can advise? Thanks!

Regards,
Keith.
Regular Forumer
10 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Singapore
Posted on: 6th Oct 2015 5:45 AM    Quote and Reply

Hup leong is the main distributor, hence its good to buy from them for the best free gifts

Regular Forumer
871 posts
Forum Rep: 102

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 6th Oct 2015 8:52 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by albatross:  Hup leong is the main distributor, hence its good to buy from them for the best free gifts"

Thanks for the reply. 

Anyone else got any past expriences with other Merida dealers to share?

Regular Forumer
10 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 6th Oct 2015 10:50 PM    Quote and Reply

bought a crossway at bike culture, scultura and another crossway at hup leong, all wiithin this year, both shops offer excellent service generally, throwing free front/back lights, cages etc.. but i'll prefer hup leong personally as they have more services like inseam measurements and good selection of accessories and components, they have more selection and display of bikes as well as they are larger in size..

Regular Forumer
35 posts
Forum Rep: 6

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 7th Oct 2015 4:27 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by reks82: bought a crossway at bike culture, scultura and another crossway at hup leong, all wiithin this year, both shops offer excellent service generally, throwing free front/back lights, cages etc.. but i'll prefer hup leong personally as they have more services like inseam measurements and good selection of accessories and components, they have more selection and display of bike2s as well as they are larger in size.."

Thanks for the advise. 

Regular Forumer
10 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 7th Oct 2015 4:45 PM    Quote and Reply

hello, want to ask is hup leong provide delivery services to house?

Freshie Forumer
2 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 7th Oct 2015 9:01 PM    Quote and Reply

I believe they do. Mine was delivered to my house. 

Regular Forumer
35 posts
Forum Rep: 6

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 8th Oct 2015 2:32 PM    Quote and Reply

Its free delivery, because, when u buy the bike from them, they will spent the next day assembling it up and have it delivered to your place. No buy on spot and cycle back home with it. So make sure u give em instructions of what u prefer , like delivery timings, lights to be mounted or not, peddles to be assembled...etc. Cause the person who delivers your bike is only in charge of delivery, hes doesn't know how to adjust the bike

Regular Forumer
871 posts
Forum Rep: 102

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 8th Oct 2015 11:59 PM    Quote and Reply

Thank all for the advises. Just paid for my Merida today. 

Regular Forumer
10 posts

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings