Topic: Hope Pro II Evo and ZTR Flow Ex Rim

Posted on: 25th Feb 2015 9:45 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi all,

I would like to ask which store actually can build this setup and the rough price for it.

Thank all! 
Freshie Forumer
6 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 25th Feb 2015 10:44 PM    Quote and Reply

Good choice - I've had that exact set up built at Adenans bike services at MacPherson - I got the rims from Hup Leong, the hubs from CRC and Adenan provided the wheelsmith double butted spokes. Can't remember how much he charged for the build + spokes but it was reasonable. He did a top job, I have thoroughly abused that wheelset and had no issues at all, other than busting a pawl on the freehub, which was a $5 home fix with the Hope hub service kit I bought with the hubs.
You can get Hopes locally, Adenan can tell you where I can't remember, they are slightly more expensive than CRC but they didn't have the colour I wanted. 

Regular Forumer
2,625 posts
Forum Rep: 234

Posted on: 26th Feb 2015 8:24 AM    Quote and Reply

hi, you can look for Wesley. He is a good wheel-builder. He can set-up the wheel without you sourcing around for the parts. Please check the price with him. Last time was around $700+
His link is below.

http://www.togoparts.com/bikeshops/shop_details.php?sid=482

Senior Forumer
71 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 26th Feb 2015 11:00 AM    Quote and Reply

you can try  tiong hin, they have a website and u can sent a mail to enquire

Regular Forumer
871 posts
Forum Rep: 102

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 28th Feb 2015 12:20 AM    Quote and Reply

info noted

Certified DT swiss wheel builder & UBI certified whatsapp 97895334
https://www.facebook.com/wheelconcept/
Regular Forumer
238 posts
Forum Rep: 7

Singapore
Posted on: 28th Feb 2015 1:29 PM    Quote and Reply

err....sorry, whats with the " info noted" thingy?

Regular Forumer
871 posts
Forum Rep: 102

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 7th Mar 2015 3:01 PM    Quote and Reply

Thanks all for the replies! I did my wheelset at Tiong Hin Sin Ming. I can say that the shop owner, Jialong, is friendly and responsive. I made a mistake on the color of the wheelset's nipple. I texted him and he explain the different of brass and alloy nipple. He really done a great help in helping me to make my decision. He also offer help me to tune the wheelset. No doubt had a great experience!

Freshie Forumer
6 posts

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings