Topic: Cannondale Dealers

Posted on: 22nd Jan 2014 2:18 AM    Quote and Reply

Hi. I have a Cannondale that I want use for warranty. I just wanna know which shops that are the distributor of Cannondale. Anyone knows?
Regular Forumer
15 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 22nd Jan 2014 4:34 AM    Quote and Reply

What kind of warranty want to claim?

God Who Know...
Senior Forumer
335 posts
Forum Rep: 3

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 22nd Jan 2014 7:02 AM    Quote and Reply

What I read was Cannondale warranty non-transferable, so its void when we buy from each other?

Regular Forumer
6,196 posts
Forum Rep: 43

Singapore
Posted on: 22nd Jan 2014 11:30 AM    Quote and Reply

You can go to Cannasia. The official Cannondale dealer in Singapore. They are at Frankel Avenue and Vertex@33 Ubi Avenue 3. 

Regular Forumer
67 posts
Forum Rep: 3

Singapore
Posted on: 22nd Jan 2014 11:45 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by rbc1891: What I read was Cannondale warranty non-transferable, so its void when we buy from each other?"
What do you mean?

Regular Forumer
15 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 22nd Jan 2014 11:55 AM    Quote and Reply

Cannasia are the distributor.
I think what RBC is saying is that  The same with all manufacturers of pretty much anything not just bikes; warranties are only valid for the original purchaser - if you don't have the receipt or name registered on purchase you won't be entertained if you try and make a warranty claim

Regular Forumer
2,625 posts
Forum Rep: 234

Posted on: 25th Jan 2014 10:43 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by fasy16:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by rbc1891: What I read was Cannondale warranty non-transferable, so its void when we buy from each other?"
What do you mean?"

when you buy cannondale from cannasia, warrenty is link to your reciept with your name and address, I think the same information is in their shop system too.

you will be given a ower manual where the "warrenty card" is a sticker in the book 

Regular Forumer
176 posts
Forum Rep: 2

Singapore
Posted on: 23rd May 2014 3:40 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by larsd: You can go to Cannasia. The official Cannondale dealer in Singapore. They are at Frankel Avenue and Vertex@33 Ubi Avenue 3. "

As posted in other areas of this forum, the Sinagpore Cannondale dealership (Cannasia) is not... how should I say this??? ... is not known for its good service, fair prices or after sales service. But I guess you don't have a choice, where others do.

Freshie Forumer
7 posts
Forum Rep: 2

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings