Topic: hup Leong bike shop comment

Posted on: 7th Oct 2015 6:02 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by ic3cr3am: want to ask anyone know that hup leong provide delivery services to house if purchase bike from HL? or any bike shop provide delivery services ?

"

Yes they do, rodalink also provide delivery service. They are both foc.

Regular Forumer
44 posts
Forum Rep: 2

Riding:
Posted on: 15th Oct 2015 10:05 AM    Quote and Reply

Maybe sometime we are treated differently could be the way we wear. Most but not all will treat you well if you dressed well and look loaded, that what I think, is normal human behaviour. chill

Regular Forumer
245 posts
Forum Rep: 16

Singapore
Posted on: 19th Oct 2015 10:11 PM    Quote and Reply

yep depends on mood swing and how busy that day is. If its a weekend with like 4 to 5 walk-in customers, expect no auto approach by sales stuff. For me as long as they give the info i want or extra pointers (like gilbert) and no those kinda " must see first" thingy, i am ok. i also dislike those that are too lazy to check other branch kinda thing. (etc shop ABC has 2 branches, sometimes branch 1 has no stock, but they do not even bother to check branch 2 got stock or not. wow so confident ah no stock, at least give a call action)

Regular Forumer
871 posts
Forum Rep: 102

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 19th Oct 2015 10:25 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by albatross: yep depends on mood swing and how busy that day is. If its a weekend with like 4 to 5 walk-in customers, expect no auto approach by sales stuff. For me as long as they give the info i want or extra pointers (like gilbert) and no those kinda " must see first" thingy, i am ok. i also dislike those that are too lazy to check other branch kinda thing. (etc shop ABC has 2 branches, sometimes branch 1 has no stock, but they do not even bother to check branch 2 got stock or not. wow so confident ah no stock, at least give a call action)"

for the check stock part, at least for me the sales guy (both the young chap and the pinoy guy i think) check whether warehouse have and stock and which reseller is the bike going to be send to

Regular Forumer
45 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 17th Nov 2015 3:20 PM    Quote and Reply

Today called them to ask for price. There is a guy pick up the phone.
When i ask for that model to check stock. They told me is available and also auotmatic give me the price without asking. He sound sweet and friendly. I try go down to purchase on weekend (Saturday) thumb up for today.

Regular Forumer
12 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 17th Nov 2015 10:47 PM    Quote and Reply

That guy should be Gilbert ;D

Regular Forumer
871 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 27th Nov 2016 7:55 PM    Quote and Reply

Thinking of getting the Speeder 300. When I go to the shop, will they help me do the sizing? And when they deliver, will the bike come assembled or in a box?

Freshie Forumer
5 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 28th Nov 2016 1:56 PM    Quote and Reply

yes to sizing, of course a fully assembled bike when delivered

Regular Forumer
871 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Login to see your Forum Rankings