Topic: which bike shop shoud i go in the north?

Posted on: 29th Mar 2011 11:29 PM    Quote and Reply

BIKE TYSON you said MACIAM LETTING STRAYS DOG OUT ROAMING you saying yourself ar? wad makes you think that we are losers? you got nothing to say thats why you say we loser right? get a life please. stop barking around in togoparts get back to your SPCA pls thank you

Freshie Forumer
5 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 29th Mar 2011 11:49 PM    Quote and Reply

Bike_tyson?? Dog_Tyson..?? lol.. We can officailly call IT DOG_TYSON. Since this dog likes to shit so much.. although it can be quite useful for the plants in the forest. But not nice in here. Dog dun ride bikes? Dog, logon on to http://pet.sg/

Remember :YOU BELONG THERE.

Regular Forumer
18 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 30th Mar 2011 12:02 AM    Quote and Reply

WOW!! VTEC86 that link is really cool my friends always buy dog from there, they are dogs lover. its really a good place for bike tyson. BIKE TYSON you can try going there.

Freshie Forumer
5 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 31st Mar 2011 3:43 AM    Quote and Reply

polyteam11 : WTH I DID ? Can't i go 2 shops ? Erm...is it against the law or does it mean that i wear skirt ? By going 2 shops means im a two head snake ? Wth ? Im not trying to like find problem or stir an arguement or something but what you really said about me really a bit too much . And , why can't i agree with somebody ? does it go against the law too ? if so , please tell me .

Regular Forumer
53 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 31st Mar 2011 11:47 PM    Quote and Reply

BIKE TYSON

i have a good place for you to stay and they offer u a good environment and have a large cage for u to stay. You can have your rest of you life staying in the large cage and a good environment.

If you don have the number and the address i can give you.

31 Mount Vernon Road
(+65) 6287 5355

REMEMBER TO CALL THE NUMBER OR YOU CAN GO FIND THE PLACE
DON'T FORGET IT

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 5th Apr 2011 8:28 PM    Quote and Reply

alpha omage you still can say you are no two head snake. ppl say what you say what. i think you are no only two head snake .you are dog also . i tell think before you talk ok

Freshie Forumer
7 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 5th Apr 2011 11:57 PM    Quote and Reply

Bikelink.... avoid that shop. I bought a disassembled bike from a fellow tgper.
The shop is so sore that they cannot profit from assembling the bike, I found the crown race was deformed, along with some other missing small parts (e.g. plastic shims for wheelset).

Friendliness is the one thing that make you suck thumb.
They use wrong tool, they chio chio tell you okay one, who do you do?
Don't entrust your bike with such level of attitude.

Old Salt Forumer
907 posts

Posted on: 12th Jul 2012 1:55 PM    Quote and Reply

I am going to give my fair opinion. Bought from Bikelink, had negative experiences. 2nd day i bought the bike the stand broke. 1 week later pedal fell off. May be my own negligence but trust the quality for the kind of product they sell, people. Service i have nothing to say, but whats the use of having satisfactory service if your product is downright lousy. Uncle say he did not force me to buy the bike but i trusted their professionality of offering good products. You can trust them if you like.. but not for me anymore! 

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 12th Jul 2012 5:01 PM    Quote and Reply

It's not like the uncle himself made the bike right? Ultimately it's your choice what. Should've done a bit more research maybe. 

I'm just here to tone my belly
Regular Forumer
741 posts
Forum Rep: 2

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 12th Jul 2012 8:15 PM    Quote and Reply

There are two bike shops that I would constantly visit due to reasons such as Go the Extra Mile Services even though not buyiing things from them, good attitude in providing advice etc.
1) chapter 2 cycle
2) pedal pro

I have no respect for irresponsible drivers. Neither do I have any respect for irresponsible cyclists and pedestrians. Its not one rule for "them" and another rule for "us".
Regular Forumer
223 posts
Forum Rep: 22

Singapore
Riding:
Login to see your Forum Rankings