Topic: which bike shop shoud i go in the north?

Posted on: 29th Mar 2011 6:22 PM    Quote and Reply

ohhh?.... that's amusing! VTEC96, do you really mean you are glaaad that some juvenile hooligans who registered today deeefendding you & going around in an open forum slandering some well-to-do business? some hidden agenda?  hmmm.. that speaks volume of your birds of a feather peabrain mentality. sigh... I really sympathise your pathetic behaviour, or is that your crappy upbringing at it's best?

ok, I shall rest my case...

You can go on with your frantic arguments or defences.  I will continue to do whatever I like. LOL!! 

Quote:
"Hey. Bros firstly thanks for defending me. =)

"

Posted on: 29th Mar 2011 12:25 AM    Quote and Reply Send PM
I dun think bikelink is good, when i first step into bikelink no one even care to serve me, wad i know is they were shouting here and there like a market. After that i went to a bike shop name call Dcycle something can't remember the name beside the famous chong pang nasi lemak. when i step into the shop the first thing they did to me is service, it was really perfect there. they are really friendly and nice. i bought a marin from them recently.

BIKE TYSON

Why you so guai lan?? stop saying people lame when you are one. and pls stop kao pei so much thank you :D

Posted on: 29th Mar 2011 9:35 AM    Quote and Reply

hey bike tyson , u know who is the low grade guy will call ppl lame . do you know ? why we dont go to bikelink any more .everyone is leaving there only you carrot head will go there ha ha .you go and check frist then you talk . dont mislead ppl ok . vtec86 is right you are wearing skirt (lady) and alpha-omega you are two head snake . ppl like you for both bike shop will think what kind of ppl like you. i think you also go and wear skirt.

polyteam11

29th Mar 2011

Regular Forumer
758 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 29th Mar 2011 8:00 PM    Quote and Reply

I thought you went back to your kennel.. Why are you still barking here? Seriously i think you are not that well trained by your master. Go home suck your bone.. Dun be a damn stirrer. Who are you to comment?  

And if you dun wan rest your case, it also your problem dun need to tell me. Seriously i think you come from a damn pathetic background.. If you got wad dog cum master problem please dun show here.

i belive those kid are like you as you behave like one too.  

Note: If you really love to say so much i hope i can meet you face to face. I seriously dun like to tok behind the screen like you.. Dun be a keyboard warrior. come face me. since you like to stirr up relationship between bikelink rite. We shall meet there and resolve all this. how about that?

Regular Forumer
18 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 29th Mar 2011 9:11 PM    Quote and Reply

BIKE TYSON

Do you even have a BRAIN to think?? wad makes you think that we are hooligans? do you even know the meaning of HOOLIGANS? stop barking like a dog here. go some where else find your dog food, togoparts dun have your dog food.

Freshie Forumer
5 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 29th Mar 2011 9:16 PM    Quote and Reply

When i step in to d-cycle,immediately gt ppl to tend to me, i go bikelink only got staff diao me. WTF? smlj service bikelink provide? ask how much, reply like not happy to do business.

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 29th Mar 2011 9:17 PM    Quote and Reply

BIKE TYSON - you again!! every time i see your name in the comment list, you are like some dog barking around in togoparts, maybe i can call you 'BULL DOG' it fits you nicely ?? i agree with SOOYOUNG. PLSSSSSSS get a life thank you :)

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 29th Mar 2011 9:25 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by VTEC86:
I thought you went back to your kennel.. Why are you still barking here? Seriously i think you are not that well trained by your master. Go home suck your bone.. Dun be a damn stirrer. Who are you to comment?  

And if you dun wan rest your case, it also your problem dun need to tell me. Seriously i think you come from a damn pathetic background.. If you got wad dog cum master problem please dun show here.

i belive those kid are like you as you behave like one too.  

Note: If you really love to say so much i hope i can meet you face to face. I seriously dun like to tok behind the screen like you.. Dun be a keyboard warrior. come face me. since you like to stirr up relationship between bikelink rite. We shall meet there and resolve all this. how about that?"

You? YOU??? Go look at yourself at your own pool of urine. You are not fit to meet me. Even dogs will shit on you.

Why? Want to beat me up? Playing gangster ah? That's further prove my point that you are a hooligan with crappy upbringing.

Another thing, you are damn stooopid! You can simply hunt me down. No need to tell me. I don't want to waste my time to meet up with dog-shit like you. I don't even need worry about talk big, little animal like you.

"Face to face"???? HAHAHA!!! It should be Dog-shit to your face!

Regular Forumer
758 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 29th Mar 2011 9:33 PM    Quote and Reply

hey people!! why is everyone shooting bike tyson?? is he that retarded? maybe yes?? but i think VTE86, 2Crazy, sooyoung and polyteam11 is right. wad i think is BIKE TYSON a bit guai lan and kao pei in all his comment?? did you complete your PSLE in primary school? i think you need to get a tuition teacher to improve your understanding in english

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 29th Mar 2011 9:42 PM    Quote and Reply

Hey Bike Tyson i think x3cole is right. you really need to get a tuition teacher to improve your english understanding. did  VTEC86 say wanna beat you up??? stop saying people HOOLIGAN when you dunno the meaning of hooligan.

Freshie Forumer
5 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 29th Mar 2011 9:43 PM    Quote and Reply

Stop pretending lah. The cheapest trick in forums is to register multiple nicks, using/misusing it for own agenda. Maciam letting all the strays dog out roaming. Where's the substance? keep using the same type of language. Try something new lah..... Anyway, to spare the agony of other forum users with your idiotic, non-sensical postings, I shall leave you all losers whinging away....LOL!! shooo...shoooo...!!

Regular Forumer
758 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 29th Mar 2011 11:05 PM    Quote and Reply

Haha Bike_tyson you are no boxer la.. I give you face you dun wan face Sua lor.. Just go on be a dog then

I am glad that you are scared. Stray dogs(sua gao) are always afraid of humans.. Dun tk all humans being like you haha.. But.. we wont beat dogs. SPCA catch la.. We are so different. From the bike we ride to the car we drive you can only crawl.. we are so different.. so pity.

Dun dare to face ppl right.. Go wear skirt la.. i told you since your first post. You just dun listen. I wont waste time hunting you down as you will meet your doom someday because I bet you offend many ppl online..=)

Go back to your forest hide. Dun come here bark here bark there. Your exisitance is not needed here. Shoooooshooo.. Want talk big only. Be a good dog.. Shh stop barking you embarrass us human being scolding a dog. s=P

Regular Forumer
18 posts

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings