Topic: which bike shop shoud i go in the north?

Posted on: 27th Mar 2011 3:28 PM    Quote and Reply

I AGREE WITH BIKE TYSON ! (=

Regular Forumer
53 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 27th Mar 2011 6:00 PM    Quote and Reply

So far my vote goes to Cyclecycle, but I've also had good experiences at Cheap John, as well as Rollite. I had the guys at Rollite true my rear wheel after a bad crash, but they did set up my brakes too tightly after that so I guess when it comes to this kind of thing, I'd prefer to go to Cyclecycle, pay a bit more but have everything spot on. Bought my Cannondale from there and after they set it up, everything was spot on. Furthermore, was given some freebies. :)

Regular Forumer
706 posts
Forum Rep: 13

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 28th Mar 2011 12:06 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by altezza_87: Bikelink is not bad. Got my first bike there and have since change to a new bike, but I still do most of the things at bikelink. Skills and quality of work no complaints.

If you sit down at bike shops and observe, a lot of times its the customer themselves who is provoking the shop owner. If you have your own method of repairing or servicing your bike, go home and do it yourself. If you give people rubbish, they will give the rubbish back to you. If you are nice, surely the shop owner will be nice to you too.

There is another bikeshop at Woodlands - Woodgrove 2nd Level. I think they are called cyclecycle. Have not done anything there yet, but chatted with them twice. They are really friendly.

As for cheapjohn and cyclewekz, go be your own judge.

REMEMBER, if you want good service, BE NICE.

"

++++++ Thumbs up!

Well said! Be your own judge. =)

No point promoting here and there... Who knows if you may tarnish the shop name at last. Just dont be afraid, go and see see look look. Thats the reason why you cycle as bikes give you the freedom to go where you like. =]

Regular Forumer
18 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 28th Mar 2011 12:24 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Bike_Tyson:
Agee lah. BikeLink not bad! They are quite good actually. In terms of pricing and service standards.

Has purchased, and done many fittings there. No need to ask the for discount, it's given automatically. Leave them, the experts to do the job and they will know what to do.

I was surprise to read another post whereby somebody try to nit-pick and ask to compare them with some "aircon bikeshop". I can't figure out what has air-con got to do with the quality and service of bikeshops rendered.

Yes, BikeLink is currently my first choice!"

Hi, Just wondering if you have read properly? Please read it a few more time if you have problem comphrehening it=)

This is the summary of the other post that you mention.

Someone ask what shop is located beside chong pang nasi lemak?

many replied except the other one who have problem understanding/answering replied: if you have want go there, rather go bikelink.

Instate of going directly to critize him, i make the trouble to explain to this guy that the shop is not Bikelink.Am i wrong to say that? I say that Dcyclewerkz is beside sembawang rd with aircon(perfectly correct) and bikelink is 926 yishun central with mechanic outside corridor can see from posb (not wrong also) Just answer wad ppl ask i guess he must have failed his primary sch comprehension.(i dun think is so hard to achieve that) But did i compared it with aircon and service rendered????

Bikelink is gd. No one say it bad. Y tarnish bikeshop name here? Ppl open shop just to earn a living. If you dun like the shop just dun go or even dun bring your friends over. What for thrash ppl signboard say this no gd that no gd. It so damn childish. DUN GO IF YOU DUN LIKE. Suggestion and recommendation is gd enough.

Bro. if you got problem understanding wad is written, DO NOT REPLY.

Regular Forumer
18 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 28th Mar 2011 12:35 PM    Quote and Reply

So, you are the lame loser who compare bikeshop aircon with or without? LOL!! I didn't even bother to do so.

Why throw up a hissy fit? Are you dying yet?

I wouldn't even bothered to dig up that post. You go on with your lame comparisons, I do what I like.

Go figure, VTEC86...ermmm?....HAHAHA!!

Regular Forumer
758 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 28th Mar 2011 12:41 PM    Quote and Reply

Go find a tutor to help you reply post if you like to post so much whereby you dun understand. Dun just be a keyboard warrior who type stupid post to mislead others. I think amor and shield dun suit at all.. go wear skirt SISSY. ok? be good. haha I guess alpha_omega can join you as well since he support you so much.

framing others shows how low grade a person is =)

I just hate stirrer like you! =P

Hope you can do some self-reflection. If anyone wish to know wad kind of person this Bike_tyson is like pls feel free to see all post from him and all you will know wad kind of person he is..

A type of rice feeds a million kinds.

Regular Forumer
18 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 29th Mar 2011 12:25 AM    Quote and Reply

I dun think bikelink is good, when i first step into bikelink no one even care to serve me, wad i know is they were shouting here and there like a market. After that i went to a bike shop name call Dcycle something can't remember the name beside the famous chong pang nasi lemak. when i step into the shop the first thing they did to me is service, it was really perfect there. they are really friendly and nice. i bought a marin from them recently.

BIKE TYSON

Why you so guai lan?? stop saying people lame when you are one. and pls stop kao pei so much thank you :D

Freshie Forumer
5 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 29th Mar 2011 9:35 AM    Quote and Reply

hey bike tyson , u know who is the low grade guy will call ppl lame . do you know ? why we dont go to bikelink any more .everyone is leaving there only you carrot head will go there ha ha .you go and check frist then you talk . dont mislead ppl ok . vtec86 is right you are wearing skirt (lady) and alpha-omega you are two head snake . ppl like you for both bike shop will think what kind of ppl like you. i think you also go and wear skirt.

Freshie Forumer
7 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 29th Mar 2011 11:06 AM    Quote and Reply

Hey. Bros firstly thanks for defending me. =)

Secondly, Sorry. I think wad you all comment is abit off. I think this topic is about which bike should to recommend. NOT Which bikeshop you should not go. Hope you all can understand.

Though bike_tyson is abit rude. But dun let it affect the bikeshop as well. Bikeshop got nutting to do with his upbringing. He was no wrong to support his regular shop like you guys.

Bikeshop is open for its purpose; to make a living. Hope you all can STOP disturbing bikeshop name no matter who you support.

I shall say again. For this thread recommendation is already enough. DO NOT trash signboards. Thanks

Regular Forumer
18 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 29th Mar 2011 12:49 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by polyteam11:

hey bike tyson , u know who is the low grade?guy will call ppl lame . do you know ? why we dont go to bikelink any more .everyone is leaving there only you carrot head will go there ha ha .you go and check frist then you?talk . dont mislead ppl ok . vtec86?is right you are wearing skirt (lady)?and alpha-omega?you are two head snake . ppl like you for both bike shop will think what kind of ppl like you. i think you also go and wear skirt.

"

Hi, Do u mentioned if ppl going Bikelink will become Carrot head?

XTENSION XPZ '10..

Regular Forumer
31 posts

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings