Topic: which bike shop shoud i go in the north?

Posted on: 3rd Aug 2012 11:04 PM    Quote and Reply

what type of bike you brought from him? 

Regular Forumer
37 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 4th Sep 2012 10:40 AM    Quote and Reply

You can go Dcyclewerkz at sembawang rd 

Freshie Forumer
7 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 4th Sep 2012 12:53 PM    Quote and Reply

I've been to D-Cyclewerkz before too. The young guy was friendly and lots of interesting stuff there. Lots of DH / FR stuff. Canfield frames, etc. Also has Lapierre bikes, and I also saw some Raleigh Malaysia models.

There's also Avenue bikes. Been there before. They're helpful and friendly. Carries their own-brand bikes (Avenue). They also seem to carry a range of Onza tires which I'm keen to try next.

Regular Forumer
706 posts
Forum Rep: 13

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 27th Oct 2012 9:43 AM    Quote and Reply

yishun there is lots of bikeshop you can try yishun blk 123 by the name 7cycle team they are friendly and they knows their job...

Regular Forumer
42 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 5th Apr 2013 3:16 PM    Quote and Reply

Just to say, Dcycle gives goodservices but their prices are slightly on the high side compared to other shop a few streets away like Bikelink/Cheap John

Redefining Ride Limits
Regular Forumer
35 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 15th Oct 2013 7:32 PM    Quote and Reply

Guys, just sharing an experience at Chong Pang 103 lbs, I am now at KTPH examine injury. Yes, the gangster "boss" beat me up less than an hour ago, for my comment of expensive tube... I really do understand his stress of skyrocket rental but his way is definitely not right at all. Well guys, I got blur eyes, bruised injury, and bad headache. Despite police told me lots of procedure and time will spend on this matter, I decided to pursue this case. All I'm waiting for now an injury report, for justice.

Freshie Forumer
4 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 22nd Dec 2017 11:30 PM    Quote and Reply

The auntie at bikelink yishun is very rude!!!

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Posted on: 23rd Dec 2017 2:16 PM    Quote and Reply

10 Jalan Kilang, 01-02, Sime Darby Enterprise Centre, Singapore

and also there are many you can purchase there also.

Regular Forumer
18 posts

Posted on: 5th Jan 2018 2:07 PM    Quote and Reply

woodlands Industrial Park E5, 01-14B, Woodlands Auto Hub,Singapore.you can consult with the people who already have 

Regular Forumer
18 posts

Login to see your Forum Rankings