Topic: Tiong Hin or Hup Leong??

Posted on: 1st May 2009 6:42 PM    Quote and Reply

I dun have much experience with Hup Leong, not that they are bad but I hate cycling or driving to town. For Tiong Hin, I feel that Tiong Hin's folks are honest  people. The uncle may be a little grumpy at times especially when he has a lot of work on land but they give good advice, highly experience and are not out to make a quick profit out of their customer. Also they are not the type that look down on people that does not protray that they are rich.

Regular Forumer
178 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 1st May 2009 7:06 PM    Quote and Reply

^^^ should read "work on hand". Read through liao still have error. Haiz...

Regular Forumer
178 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 1st May 2009 7:36 PM    Quote and Reply

tiong hin gets my vote. used to go to hup leong, not very good experiences especially when gilbert is not around.

Regular Forumer
89 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 23rd Jun 2016 12:01 AM    Quote and Reply

Tiong Hin??Sori and sad 2 say,both auntie n uncle rejected doing my bmx bike before..Was wondering why n does it look like 'stolen'??Worse,asking me dis question,how do i take out my chain coz its 2 tight?Was with my kid n wife and was so angry,take my bmx n get bck home..Angrily i bought tools from 134,wala,manage to REPAIR my bmx..4 gdness sake,i'm juz a launch master working at d sea..Zero knowledge bout bicycle fixing..M i not a customer to Tiong Hin??Its not d first time shit happen there..My son low profile mtb also not able 2 repair b4 dis..Then son bought tube n they ask 2 fix it himselves..Racist becoz i'm Malay??I wanna noe d reason badly..C'mon le..Love losing your customer is it??Anyway,my kaypo wife then told neighbour wat happen,neighbour agreed n replied dat they went there b4 juz to pump their child bike but Tiong Hin juz pass d pump 2 them without saying anyting..it's like,go pump it yourselves dude..Hehe...Juz giving feedback or remarks or sharing wat i experience there(wateva u call it.)For both uncle n auntie,PLEASE RESPECT YOUR CUSTOMER,WHOEVA THEY R N WHERE THEY COME FROM..

Freshie Forumer
1 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings