Topic: Compilation of brands tat LBS carry

Posted on: 12th Dec 2012 8:24 PM    Quote and Reply

Anyone know where can I get a Gary Fisher bicycle?

Freshie Forumer
4 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 24th Dec 2012 7:29 AM    Quote and Reply

Hi guys! I'm selling away my electric bike that totally modify liike real bike Sparks LC135.Selling away at $2, 500.Lc135  full cover set, tail light led, blue lite led under seat, seat with pillion, bracket for box stand but w/o box.Well taken care by owner spoke rim still shiny.Only pedal still intact.Believe it or not you can see for yourself.Old speed limit is 30mph now more than that.Its confidential to reveal here.If wanna know more can just drop me a mail at waneshi_evo9@hotmail.com"> waneshi_evo9@hotmail.com

Freshie Forumer
3 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 24th Dec 2012 8:50 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Waneshi: Hi guys! I'm selling away my electric bike that totally modify liike real bike Sparks LC135.Selling away at $2, 500.Lc135  full cover set, tail light led, blue lite led under seat, seat with pillion, bracket for box stand but w/o box.Well taken care by owner spoke rim still shiny.Only pedal still intact.Believe it or not you can see for yourself.Old speed limit is 30mph now more than that.Its confidential to reveal here.If wanna know more can just drop me a mail at waneshi_evo9@hotmail.com"> waneshi_evo9@hotmail.com"

Read somewhere, LTA restrict speed limit to 20Km/H? Good luck, if yours not allowed on the roads

Regular Forumer
6,195 posts
Forum Rep: 42

Singapore
Posted on: 24th Dec 2012 9:05 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by rbc1891:
Read somewhere, LTA restrict speed limit to 20Km/H? Good luck, if yours not allowed on the roads"

Actually:

Motorised bicycles that meet the following requirements will be treated like conventional bicycles and exempted from registration with LTA:

• The construction of a motorised bicycle must be similar to that of a conventional bicycle;

• The motorised bicycle can only be powered by an electric source;

• The maximum power output of the motorised bicycle must not exceed 200 watts;

• The motor power of the motorised bicycle can only cut in when the rider starts to pedal; and

• The motor power of the motorised bicycle must be cut off when it reaches 25km/h or when the rider stops pedalling.

Ride a stallion.
Regular Forumer
50 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 30th Jan 2013 9:20 PM    Quote and Reply

where can i find Fuji distributor in singapore ?  thanks

I hear that its a LBS by name of Gek ____ cant recall the name.  Its on the east side

Regular Forumer
284 posts
Forum Rep: 8

Singapore
Posted on: 30th Jan 2013 9:52 PM    Quote and Reply

O i know. East Coast Road there. Jus went down recently to get accessoriesand saw the brand.

Regular Forumer
1,342 posts
Forum Rep: 17

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 31st Jan 2013 9:25 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by kona-bros: O i know. East Coast Road there. Jus went down recently to get accessoriesand saw the brand."

thanks for the heads up..... which part of East Coast Road thanks

Regular Forumer
284 posts
Forum Rep: 8

Singapore
Posted on: 31st Jan 2013 9:29 AM    Quote and Reply

Nearby 112 katong the cross junction around the territory.

Regular Forumer
1,342 posts
Forum Rep: 17

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 31st Jan 2013 2:17 PM    Quote and Reply

Regular Forumer
47 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 31st Jan 2013 9:37 PM    Quote and Reply