Anyone can help me is there any good bikeshop in marsiling or woodlands.Thanks
Regular Forumer
20 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 20th Sep 2008 1:04 PM    Quote and Reply

Blk 18 got a malay uncle ... service pretty ok

Blk 304 prc... service only market bike... but the tubes are cheap :D

Blk 888, 768 they sell bikes <$1000... sometimes you can see pretty good stuff there... but very $$$$$$$$$

Others are too small or they only have market bikes 

if you wish to have tech service comparable to eg. C2C, L&T.... then go there ... none of the shop i named got any standard close too these shops.....

Swemb

cheap john ... - like that lo ...

Yishun

BikeLink ... - hmm the only "good" shop around near woodlands... but i dont like the uncle

Regular Forumer
230 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 20th Sep 2008 9:19 PM    Quote and Reply

888 has a shop - pretty good prices for cateye stuff and little accessories. sells some lower end giant, gt, etc bikes...nv serviced bike there before.

theres another one in the mall called woodlands point or smthn...dont like their prices and attitude.

the one i go to is rollite cycle in marsiling...very nice malay uncle and good service.

basically, do you want to buy parts or service? there arent many parts to buy up north here if thats what you want...

hope this helps

Regular Forumer
331 posts

Singapore
Riding:
1) Anthem
Posted on: 21st Sep 2008 4:17 AM    Quote and Reply

I'm actually looking for road wheelset.

Regular Forumer
20 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 23rd Sep 2008 7:46 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by neo6574: I'm actually looking for road wheelset.
"

ic...maybe better to go to the bigger stores

Regular Forumer
331 posts

Singapore
Riding:
1) Anthem
Posted on: 23rd Sep 2008 4:56 PM    Quote and Reply

try Bikleink, i bought 2 wheelset from them. price ok cheaper from other abit.  

XTENSION XPZ '10..

Regular Forumer
31 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 24th Sep 2008 2:46 AM    Quote and Reply

has anyone ever send their bikes for servicing at the block 18 marsiling bike shop?how much the uncle charge for servicing.Thanks

Regular Forumer
20 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 24th Sep 2008 6:16 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by neo6574: has anyone ever send their bikes for servicing at the block 18 marsiling bike shop?how much the uncle charge for servicing.Thanks"

price is abt more or less the same as with other shops, more impt is the servicing,

if cheap but poor service also not good anyway...i've sent my bikes there so far no problem....

Senior Forumer
128 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 25th Sep 2008 2:23 AM    Quote and Reply

basically woodlands area bikeshops all pretty much suck lol its true, 888 and woodlands mart both uncle got attitude...admiralty mrt the nonsense watch shop wif bikestuff wont even lend u allen key he tell me u can find one at the hardware shop...the prc shop can change tube..rollite the uncle allow you to borrow his tools, service will depend on his mood but probably the only bikeshop that is "alrite" the old 306 bikeshop still the better thn them all so sad its gone lol...if you're actually intending to buy parts i suggest going to proper bikeshops in the least bikelink at yishun

Senior Forumer
200 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 25th Sep 2008 4:46 PM    Quote and Reply

i did my bike svcs ard 50+ at Bikleink, i sent in the morning and after svcs he sent back to my house at  night. No transport charge.

Regular Forumer
37 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 26th Sep 2008 6:29 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by A-man:

i did my bike svcs ard 50+ at Bikleink, i sent in the morning and after svcs he sent back to my house at  night. No transport charge.

"

bikelink can go oso, good shop...for me if im in marsiling i go to blk 18 if im in yishun i go bikelink, if i go amk i go c2c, if i go  thomson i go tef, if i go chinatown i go HL, if i go tampines i go lnt n so on it goes...haha.

Senior Forumer
128 posts

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings