Log in! Login with Facebook or userID: Password:   New? Join Togoparts! Forgot your Password?
   Launch PM  You are currently browsing from United States 

States/Region/District:

City/Town:

Advertisement
Forums  >  General Biking Topics & Events  >  Singapore Bike Shops
Topic: Paratrooper Folding Bike By Montague Bikes - Where to find ?
Posted on: 18th Feb 2007 10:59 PM    Quote and Reply

Hello, anyone knows which shop here distributes Montague Bikes?
GPF22

18th May 2005
Total Forum Rep: 0
Riding:
1) Santa Cruz Blur...
Posted on: 24th Feb 2007 6:02 PM   Quote and Reply

Hi,

I own one Montague mountain bike sold under the name Hummer Tactical Bike.

There is no Montague distributor in Singapore, I'm afraid you'd have to order one from the internet.  The price for the bike is reasonably affordable, just that one needed to pay for the freight fee.

By the way, the Hummer bike which I own doesn't seem to meet my expectation.  I'm planning to buy an Airnimal folding bike soon........

Just curious, why do you want to buy a foldable bike?  As for me, I have two folding bikes, the other being a Dahon Matrix 26" mountain bike.  I keep either my Hummer or Matrix in my car so that I can ride my bike as and when I feel like doing so.

If you'd like to 'test ride' my Hummer bike, do feel free to PM me, I'm more than happy to let you have a feel of the bike (before you actually order the bike via internet).

Regards,

Orienman

orienman Portrait Uploaded
12th Jun 2006
Riding:
1) Mercedez Benz F...
Posted on: 26th Feb 2007 2:34 AM   Quote and Reply

Hi there,

I ride a Paratrooper (posted pics in here toocoz i love my bike :P).

Got it from Sheares Marketing (Beach Rd, Opp Shaw) in 2005 i think. They sell knives and niche millitary gears. I'm not sure if they still have stocks (a pal of mine enquired last year and they still have it).

Sheares Marketing

43 Beach Rd #01-00 Singapore 189681
Tel : 6333-0138
Fax : 6333-0139

jameztcc Portrait Uploaded
16th Oct 2005
Riding:
1) Paratrooper
Posted on: 26th Feb 2007 1:59 PM   Quote and Reply

thanks guys!

i have PMed you seperately!

GPF22

18th May 2005
Riding:
1) Santa Cruz Blur...
Post a Reply
Forum Etiquette & Rules . Report Abuse
Go to:
Togoparts.com is the number one bicycle portal in Singapore featuring classifieds marketplace for buying and selling Mountain Bikes, MTB, Road Bikes, Tri Bikes, Time Trial Bikes, Folding Bikes, Recumbent Bikes, Singlespeed Bikes, Tandem Bikes. Find useful bike products and services information like Suspensions Forks, Wheels, Frames, Brakes, Handlebars, Pedals, Stems, Seatposts, Jerseys and Accessories. Read consumer reviews, in-depth bike product reviews and event coverages.
Copyright© 2001-2014 Togoparts.com
All Rights Reserved.