Topic: Looking for recommendations for Titanium road bike

Posted on: 17th Aug 2019 2:20 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi im looking to buy a Ti bike as im looking more into durability and comfort nowadays. any recommendation for any particular brand/model and which local dealers do import them?

i've rode on a Trek Alu roaddie and a Cervelo Carbon before! do let me know how does Ti rides feel compared to other materials! much appreciated!

thanks!
Freshie Forumer
1 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 11th Dec 2019 3:36 PM    Quote and Reply

What kind of Ti bike - off-the-shelf ones or those made-to-measure?

A decent off-the-shelf and/or custom made-to-measure is Rewel. But since Cycle Craft is not around anymore, I don't know who's agent in SG now.

If you are going custom, I suggest getting one with a BSA ot T47 bottom bracket. And I also suggest going for a bike fit to get the right bike setup just for you.

Have a safe & enjoyable ride!

Regular Forumer
732 posts
Forum Rep: 37

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 11th Dec 2019 4:54 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by ckboon: What kind of Ti bike - off-the-shelf ones or those made-to-measure?

A decent off-the-shelf and/or custom made-to-measure is Rewel. But since Cycle Craft is not around anymore, I don't know who's agent in SG now.

If you are going custom, I suggest getting one with a BSA ot T47 bottom bracket. And I also suggest going for a bike fit to get the right bike setup just for you."

Aboslutely agreeing on this one! 

Regular Forumer
450 posts
Forum Rep: 50

Togoparts Team Member
Singapore
Riding:
1) Test
Login to see your Forum Rankings