biochemical booster - tongkat ali !?

I <3 Coffee!

Regular Forumer
2,412 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Philippines
Riding:
Posted on: 19th Sep 2007 7:47 AM    Quote and Reply

No lah! Sometimes 'unexplained' weight loss can be attributed to hyperthyroidism. It also can manifest as irritability, tremors, plapitations, hot flushes, sweats etc. Some brain markers will be the serotonins and endorphins which regulate moods, psychi and metabolism, amongst other things.

But then again, its about the tyres....

Regular Forumer
475 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 20th Sep 2007 11:50 AM    Quote and Reply

Get the cheapest 'commuting' or 'sport' model tires you can find from a reputable brand. Save your sweet race tires for racing.

I've a pair of all-weather Contis that have got 9000+km in them from just training rides. I think they will last another 1000km.

AR

Lor Sor Forumer
284 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 22nd Sep 2007 12:02 PM    Quote and Reply

Michelin Speedium

I <3 Coffee!

Regular Forumer
2,412 posts

Philippines
Riding:
Posted on: 25th Sep 2007 1:17 AM    Quote and Reply

Maxxis Re-Fuse......But I feel it also be named "Re-Fuse 2 Move"

Regular Forumer
90 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 29th Sep 2007 9:34 AM    Quote and Reply

ok la, as long as its not 're-fuse 2 move' as in constipation....

I <3 Coffee!

Regular Forumer
2,412 posts

Philippines
Riding:
Posted on: 6th Dec 2007 5:55 PM    Quote and Reply

im using some kinda cheap kenda kaliente "iron cloak" tire. cheap, and hasnt punctured on me for 3500km already, even when riding in crappy roads like tuas and east coast.

Regular Forumer
83 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 11th Dec 2007 11:24 PM    Quote and Reply

Been using Continental Gatorskins since March until now. No flats while riding, virtually bombproof. Now I know why they're called Gatorskins. Tough as an alligator's hide. Highly recommended for commuting, training, or everyday riding.

Regular Forumer
723 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 14th Dec 2007 6:12 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Giant-roadie: im using some kinda cheap kenda kaliente "iron cloak" tire. cheap, and hasnt punctured on me for 3500km already, even when riding in crappy roads like tuas and east coast."

im using this one too. 20C size at 165grams. But I had to replace after 2.5k KM. Good tires BTW

http://www.cyclingsolutions.biz
Regular Forumer
313 posts
Forum Rep: 3

Posted on: 14th Dec 2007 6:50 PM    Quote and Reply

Yah lah, go use the Maxxis Detonator wire bead 28x700c roadbike tyres.  Really cool for touring and riding around. 

I noticed that as the tyre profile gets smaller eg 20 the chances for punctures increase.  28 is like very hard to catch on any sharp objects.  Just opinions from my personal stats on using tyres in a year. 

I got :

4 torn 20c tyres quite new (used between 2weeks to 2months),

4 blown 21mm tubulars; although I patched one after 500km use (avg life 1500km),

4 wornout 23c tyres that suffered 12 punctures. 

Also a 25c tyre I use on the rear to help cushion my butt, when the back gets sore.

The 28c Detonators are still thick and strong, inflated to 120psi, no punctures yet. 

Hey bikeshop guys, can you give me more discounts on the tyres?  $400 to $500 on tyres in a year?

Shake your ĐĐĐĐ maker and post it on Youtube. Msg me your phone number, don't call me, I'll call you. Yeah, your cheque is in the mail, you'll get it if the post office isn't on strike.
'King of Mountain'
901 posts

Vietnam
Riding:
Login to see your Forum Rankings