Topic: Size exchange of OCBC cycle 2011 cycling jersey

Posted on: 8th Mar 2011 9:31 AM    Quote and Reply

I have a brand new 2011 issued OCBC L jersey and wanted to exchange for brand new event jersey XL or XXL as well.  Anyone interested, please pm me.

Thanks.

Freshie Forumer
2 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Posted on: 8th Mar 2011 4:56 PM    Quote and Reply

By 2012, some smart aleck in the organizing committee will adjust the size upwards and everyone will end up having 1 or 2 sizes too big :)

Quote:
"Formerly posted by :
Many people were shortchanged when they found out that L size jersey is in fact smaller than expected.

I am one of those who signed up for the 40 km ride only to find out that the jersey seem too small for me though is a L size.

So lan lan have to take the size and better put XL for 2012 OCBC ride if it is ever to be run.

This system of not seeing the jersey and having to tikam for the size can get many people into misfit sizes."

Regular Forumer
27 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 8th Mar 2011 6:51 PM    Quote and Reply

Until we get to see the physical jersey before application, the screw-ups in size will go on. L is not L, WTF !

Agree from earlier post, we will never know if they are going to correct the sizing and come 2012,  people may kick themselves again if they choose bigger sizes for fit when sizes are corrected.

The bloody jersey supplier, f2Psport owes all applicants an explanation on the screw-up.  This is the least they should do and if they are willing to offer size exchange, the sun will rise in the west thereafter.

Regular Forumer
197 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 9th Mar 2011 9:52 AM    Quote and Reply

think F2P print the event using their Pro cutting size instead of the fun cutting size.thats why all have to get 1 or 2 size up.

Regular Forumer
15 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 9th Mar 2011 11:23 AM    Quote and Reply

IMHO, i dont think f2p has to answer for the sizing issue if they follow & manufacture their jersey size per their spec...every manufactor has their own sizing spec...i wear f2p size M but when come to Satini, is a S..

Regular Forumer
79 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Singapore
Posted on: 4th Jul 2011 4:20 PM    Quote and Reply

anyone selling 2011 ocbc jersey?  size xxl?

Freshie Forumer
6 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 18th Dec 2011 10:46 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by crankster: perhaps hobbits were used for sizing?

On a serious note, f2psports does kastam jerseys for various cycling teams locally. It is known that one has to upsize. I wear M-L usually but when it comes to f2sports jersys i go XL.

Organisers should have been aware of this and advised entrants accordingly.  "

obviously they didnt as the 1.5M jersery given out recently is supertight for me. Ive been wearing M size for 7yrs already, but can hardly fit into the 1.5M L size... so have to increase by 2 at least for more comfortable fit... unless i shave my armpit its uncomfortable LOL

Old Salt Forumer
75 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 23rd Dec 2011 11:40 AM    Quote and Reply

actually after signing up, they do tell you to choose bigger size than normal as it is a different cutting.
as for the safe cycling jersey, its free, so just enjoy it, or give it to someone else who can fit lor.

Regular Forumer
114 posts
Forum Rep: 2

Singapore
Posted on: 24th Dec 2011 6:14 PM    Quote and Reply

i think the 1.5m this yr is not by F2P...din see any print or brand on the jersey...but cfm is smaller than last yr if i am not wrong..i have L & seem very close to my other F2P szM except the sleeve is slightly longer lenght...chest wide is about the same.

Regular Forumer
79 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Singapore
Posted on: 30th Dec 2011 4:08 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi, I have a brand new 2011 1.5M jersey in XXL that have not been worn. Tag is still attached.

Keen to exchange for one similar design(or 2012 version) but in L size. If you have one available please sms me @97388788. Thanks

Regular Forumer
16 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Login to see your Forum Rankings